NFNL 2024 Div 1 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone know anything about Macleods coach? Doesn’t say any coaching experience in his write up?
No previous senior football coaching experience other than an Assistant under Gary Ramsey. Obviously a former past player with exceptional talent, Vice Captain for many years. Has been Senior Coach of the Macleod Cricket Club. Has very close ties at the club. An excellent communicator & leader, will be a good appointment in my opinion

GB should knock off the bridges. they're 2-5 in their last 7 with the 2 coming against west preston and eltham. and the 5 includes a 100 point loss to heidelberg and a loss to bundoora. Bridges are my tip to miss the finals from the top 6 logjam

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here come the pups 🐶
Great win by North today - never looked challenged
What happened to the Yules today????? Outside the 5 after that loss - Langford a big loss but .....
Macleod still $1.01 for DIV2 but Bundy still a sneaky chance

I saw that the Slime reappointed their coaching team during the week with Rob Hyde Football Manager - A win over the bergs today to celebrate - Great Coaches and a sensational Football Manager, look out for them next season with a few players from neighbouring clubs set to join them.

Great win by North today - never looked challenged
What happened to the Yules today????? Outside the 5 after that loss - Langford a big loss but .....
Macleod still $1.01 for DIV2 but Bundy still a sneaky chance

I saw that the Slime reappointed their coaching team during the week with Rob Hyde Football Manager - A win over the bergs today to celebrate - Great Coaches and a sensational Football Manager, look out for them next season with a few players from neighbouring clubs set to join them.
Why no boomer again?

Mont, wow. Thrashed at home by the arch rival with top 3 on the line…

Bergs loss means nothing. Dead rubber. Wouldn’t give it a second of thought

Huge win by Eltham. Hope the Panther faithful gave Owen plenty.

Last edited:
Mont, wow. Thrashed at home by the arch rival with top 3 on the line…

Bergs loss means nothing. Dead rubber. Wouldn’t give it a second of thought

Huge win by Eltham. Hope the Panther faithful gave Owen plenty.
Was the departure that acrimonious?

Bit of friendly advice came from over the fence from the panther faithful when he missed a pretty easy kick that would’ve got them to within a goal of Eltham in the last quarter.
At least he is a chance to play finals....probably why he made the move?

Eltham kicked 8 goals in the last quarter to 2!! Injuries to Banyule players or just overrun?

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL 2024 Div 1 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back