NFNL 2024 Div 1 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Banyule nowhere near it this year - Players gone overseas but still playing 45/46 points
Only seen them 3 times this year but 2 blokes playing on 4 points not up to DIV1 IMHO
Pres lots of money spent for no return this year - Keep at it!

Banyule nowhere near it this year - Players gone overseas but still playing 45/46 points
Only seen them 3 times this year but 2 blokes playing on 4 points not up to DIV1 IMHO
I thought you were a Banyule person or Eltham, which one is it.
Doubled our wins from last season ( 5-10).

Defeated hurstbridge and Boro twice and Mont once. Lost to nth by a point. Nowhere near it is just a comment from a disgruntled old man.

Disappointing not to make finals but have only been in Div 1 for 2 years.

What club do you actually follow, I’m sure I know exactly who 😉

I thought you were a Banyule person or Eltham, which one is it.
Doubled our wins from last season ( 5-10).

Defeated hurstbridge and Boro twice and Mont once. Lost to nth by a point. Nowhere near it is just a comment from a disgruntled old man.

Disappointing not to make finals but have only been in Div 1 for 2 years.

What club do you actually follow, I’m sure I know exactly who 😉
Jack missing is a big loss and Mclarty is a good pick up but I expected more from him, thought he would be the DIV1 star. Expected more today but you get that from us Eltham supporters, never pleased.
Never been good with feedback some people

Crossed between Banyule & Heidelberg today. Heidelberg were barely troubled. North Heidelberg were very impressive in the second half. Love Jason Heatleys passion. Although, seemed to be too favourable towards his son (who played quite well). Will be interesting to see how the new coach approaches Parker next season?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Crossed between Banyule & Heidelberg today. Heidelberg were barely troubled. North Heidelberg were very impressive in the second half. Love Jason Heatleys passion. Although, seemed to be too favourable towards his son (who played quite well). Will be interesting to see how the new coach approaches Parker next season?

Did the same but Heatley is a star - Dont think he needs anyone to look after him

Too favourable towards the leading goal kicker who has kicked 60 goals ? Hmmm very odd

Give me a break… they were in D3 not that long ago now fighting for finals in D1.

On the right track and will learn more as they go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Each to their own but I can assure you having followed north for a while, Parker gets no special treatment from his old man…if anything it’s the opposite.

Bring on Mont.

18 year old kid who kicked around 6.6 for the day, I’d be proud of my son too. If he’s not at vfl level next year he will be doing himself a disservice.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL 2024 Div 1 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back