NFNL 2024 Div 1 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

From a reliable source;

In what can only be described as one of the great toys out of the cot moments, Andrew Stellas has thrown an all time tantrum post selection last night. The second dummy spit in two weeks down at the slime pit.
Stellas has demanded Hyde make a late change and swap him for club leading goal kicker Brody Glenn, "I don't care how many goals he's kicked this year if you combine my last 5 and a half seasons I have him covered".
If no late change is made don't expect to see Stellas run out at 12. Has no interest in "lowering himself to that".
Expect to see Stellas follow former coach and good friend saade ghazi out to Point Cook in 2025 in an attempt to prolong his career.
Sources close to me say that this was in fact Tom Phelan last week, after he was dropped from the seniors and refused to play in the reserves.

Classic case of mistaken identity, Stellas has gone back after being dropped at the end of the year and shown great leadership and tutelage to younger core coming through. He remains only 1 of 2 premiership premiership players from the great '14 Senior team, sad state of affairs for a club great.

Sources close to me say that this was in fact Tom Phelan last week, after he was dropped from the seniors and refused to play in the reserves.

Classic case of mistaken identity, Stellas has gone back after being dropped at the end of the year and shown great leadership and tutelage to younger core coming through. He remains only 1 of 2 premiership premiership players from the great '14 Senior team, sad state of affairs for a club great.
I'll ask you to please refer to the last sentence of paragraph one, you'll note that I've said this is the second dummy spit in two weeks. The first being Tom Phelan, who I'm told attempted a comeback this week but was quickly rebuffed by club brass (could we see a similar change of heart come over A. Stellas?).

Make no mistake bigfooty family the dummy spit did happen and this is no more than spin from the Stellas camp to try and keep this on the low. But as we know where there is smoke more often than not there is fire. Simply calling in your PR manager to create a burner account and try and save your image is shameful to say the least.

Boro by 17 points

Heard Bundoora has lost 9 players. Not sure exactly who but 2 x Collins and East to start.

Tough time for the club. You see once powerful clubs like Northcote and Lalor both struggling now.
McEvoy, Younan, East, Davies, Collins x2, Thomas, Sturgess
Only a few of those confirmed. But would leave Bundoora in a huge hole.

Coates League?
surely a backwards step dont know how your region is set up but over this way you can be walking down pascoe vale road or the old calder and the Cannons or jets might throw you a hoody and a clipboard.
hearing the talent league may be getting stripped back further as the private schools keep head hunting.

surely a backwards step dont know how your region is set up but over this way you can be walking down pascoe vale road or the old calder and the Cannons or jets might throw you a hoody and a clipboard.
hearing the talent league may be getting stripped back further as the private schools keep head hunting.
Not true at all

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coates league has many full time positions available and a great stepping stone the the AFL.

Great game and crowd at PSO today. Boro had the hot start but Mont was the better team following that and slowly crawled it back. To be without both Captains and couple of other foot soldiers Mont did very well to get a GF birth.

Jenkins for Mont was a rock in defence as was Jack Johnson for Boro who was outstanding. Lentini was absolutely huge through the midfield a real class above.

Boro have a very very bright future with this group as do Mont.

Heidelberg will go in heavy favourites but stranger things have happened!

Massive all in brawl with spectators, players, parents, girlfriends after u19 game today.
Watch this space I’d say.

Just shit when this happens. To be honest we see it at 19s level more than others.

Until there are criminal charges laid against people this will still go on, I am not sure if criminal charges were laid against the Bundoora w***er earlier in the season but believe not. This is crap. People enter the field and do any violence should be banned from games and criminally charged. Anyone that thinks it's OK or part of following a team is a flog.

However, the curious in me would like to see footage of the girlfriends getting into it.......yeah, I am like that..

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL 2024 Div 1 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back