NFNL 2024 Div 1 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Hearing that in the wake of all the departures at Bundoora, the club is throwing big money at Dale Marshall to try get him to return to the Bull ring. Could be a leadership position involved as well
hearing from where?

See the Mighty Mont machine have lost another Ring In , come back play a couple drop the loyal kids and bang hes gone to Mansfield. Why do these blokes always leave this Mighty Club? I suppose he could see from stuff all time there what the club is actually like.

See the Mighty Mont machine have lost another Ring In , come back play a couple drop the loyal kids and bang hes gone to Mansfield. Why do these blokes always leave this Mighty Club? I suppose he could see from stuff all time there what the club is actually like.
He played 1 game calm down, 1 “kid” missed out on a game.

Why did he leave? I’d imagine a truck load of cash.

Reckon Monty will be pissed, I was told he was a future forecast, get him in the jumper and around the club knowing he would not play too many games in 24 but looking to 25, 26 to be full time.

Reckon Monty will be pissed, I was told he was a future forecast, get him in the jumper and around the club knowing he would not play too many games in 24 but looking to 25, 26 to be full time.
He maybe spent too much time at the club ( HAHA ) and saw why everyone says what they say about them. Its a shame As they seem to be on the right track again

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL 2024 Div 1 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back