NFNL Div 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Florence and Sincock will be a huge combo for North this year, Stewart as good as the Deer Park era has been the step up in standard is past him, WRFL is div 2 footy at best!

Expect big flo and Sincock from Sydney to expose him in the coming week.. given North Donuts in terms of respect to return home in previous years has Chris so expect a reality check in the coming weeks!l as to what his cheating 6 flags truly mean on his return to Shelley...

Florence and Sincock will be a huge combo for North this year, Stewart as good as the Deer Park era has been the step up in standard is past him, WRFL is div 2 footy at best!

Expect big flo and Sincock from Sydney to expose him in the coming week.. given North Donuts in terms of respect to return home in previous years has Chris so expect a reality check in the coming weeks!l as to what his cheating 6 flags truly mean on his return to Shelley...
Hope your well mate

Comical

Oh please how have Deer Park cheated???

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My nephew plays for them and they are struggling buddy. Good luck to North it's great to see that they are doing well. Not hanging shit!!! As long as the clubs get through injury free it's a great hit out
Maybe do your research buddy. Actually Paco bear West Preston last week. It’s a practice match and had a fair few out I’m told as per most clubs during practice games

My nephew plays for them and they are struggling buddy. Good luck to North it's great to see that they are doing well. Not hanging shit!!! As long as the clubs get through injury free it's a great hit out

Name of your nephew swooping (or PM me a name) ? You obviously have a grudge against them but being a NFL thread I will leave it there. However Paco are going very well and expect them to be there at the pointy end “again”.

Name of your nephew swooping (or PM me a name) ? You obviously have a grudge against them but being a NFL thread I will leave it there. However Paco are going very well and expect them to be there at the pointy end “again”.
Paco have always been thereabouts come finals time, so I’m sure the hitout was good for both sides. Has Tardio been playing for North?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back