NFNL Div 1 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t know about trouble midfield of daw hogan Morris Harvey is as good as any in the comp
Daw? Sorry to tell you he ain’t much chop. Harvey isnt playing the whole year. So you are relying on Hogan and Morris? I hope there’s 5-6 more that can go through there, because it will be trouble if there isn’t.

more than handy. A fair clubs having much more better midfields.
Talking individually about the player himself not so much midfield depth which club is aware they need to build on. Can also throw in Tardio who will play plenty of games if not required at Willy. I can assure you all there are still many players out there non-committal even at this late in pre-season across all leagues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Talking individually about the player himself not so much midfield depth which club is aware they need to build on. Can also throw in Tardio who will play plenty of games if not required at Willy. I can assure you all there are still many players out there non-committal even at this late in pre-season across all leagues.
losing some the quality they have is very hard to replace,

Wow big get by Bundoora in David Buttifant. Yes he’s not a player , but will be huge off the field.
I wouldn’t get to carried away. Not to hard to get your hands of a solid training program these days not to mention a lot comes down to what players are doing the 95% of time they aren’t at the club.

I wouldn’t get to carried away. Not to hard to get your hands of a solid training program these days not to mention a lot comes down to what players are doing the 95% of time they aren’t at the club.
Even so a handy get. Great promotion for the club and the new coach if nothing else.

Yep your probably right. You should have shot Warner and Smith a message before they employed him to get them fit. They should have known to just google a training program!

Yep your probably right. You should have shot Warner and Smith a message before they employed him to get them fit. They should have known to just google a training program!
No one doubts he is good at what he does. I’m a pies fan so I definitely know.

im just saying I wouldn’t get to carried away at the impact he’d have at local level.He was at Ivanhoe last season and they didn’t win a final.

NFNL Div 1 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Back