NFNL Div 2 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its already interesting. Banyule definitely flag favourites. The salary cap working wonders.
I reckon their new recruits would have cost them a pretty penny, big men don't come cheap, add that to the fact that the Salary cap has been reduced to $135,000 in Div 2.
Would need to do some fancy work with the figures I would assume.

I reckon their new recruits would have cost them a pretty penny, big men don't come cheap, add that to the fact that the Salary cap has been reduced to $135,000 in Div 2.
Would need to do some fancy work with the figures I would assume.
Pretty sure a few have employment as their main incentive for playing there which doesn't impact the salary cap

Pretty sure a few have employment as their main incentive for playing there which doesn't impact the salary cap
Would need more than a few I think. You still have to nominate an amount to the NFL and they wont accept dodgy figures. These things can be managed though it's just that some players don't necessarily play all games.
It's unlikely Dyson would play all games due to his work commitments with Essendon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would need more than a few I think. You still have to nominate an amount to the NFL and they wont accept dodgy figures. These things can be managed though it's just that some players don't necessarily play all games.
It's unlikely Dyson would play all games due to his work commitments with Essendon.
If you're a sparky in Australia you'll be found by Brolec and enticed with A grade wages as an apprentice. True Gumby ? Ratis?

Do they have 19s?
I just checked Thomastown facebook. They have just signed Mil Parks u/17 premiership captain. 8 times Bf Winner. It looks like Thomastown will have 19's. Watsonia won't be too happy being facliltated with Mill Park..

I just checked Thomastown facebook. They have just signed Mil Parks u/17 premiership captain. 8 times Bf Winner. It looks like Thomastown will have 19's. Watsonia won't be too happy being facliltated with Mill Park..
Who would want to go to Watsonia
It gives something else for Watsonia to sook about.
Hearing a big rumour that the coach from Macleod u19s is heading down to Thomastown as his son has just signed. Maybe under 19s is looking the go down there?

Banyule leading the pack recruiting, just one big one after another.
Fitzroy making up lost ground and putting themselves right in contention.
Leaving whittlesea, eltham, thomo, diamo in the pack you’d think.
Watsonia have to provide something extraordinary to get themselves off the bottom next year and St Mary’s are a bit of the unknown. Will Isaac Edgar return back there after a stint at Lalor? He wold bolster them along with juniors that have moved to greensy senior club who could return?

Banyule leading the pack recruiting, just one big one after another.
Fitzroy making up lost ground and putting themselves right in contention.
Leaving whittlesea, eltham, thomo, diamo in the pack you’d think.
Watsonia have to provide something extraordinary to get themselves off the bottom next year and St Mary’s are a bit of the unknown. Will Isaac Edgar return back there after a stint at Lalor? He wold bolster them along with juniors that have moved to greensy senior club who could return?
I'll be surprised if it's not Eltham and Banyule playing off at the end of the year, Fitzroy will be better but had a long way to catch up.
Whittlesea will always be competitive in Div 2, but seem to struggle in Div 1, however they always did well against Bundoora for some reason.
Diamond Creek will be more towards the top 4 than the bottom.
Dont underestimate Thomastown, if Vasaleski is fit and they are able to pick up a couple more decent forwards they could do OK, they play a hard brand of Football.
Hats off to Epping winning 6 games, I don't think they'll move up the ladder though.
Forget Watsonia and we'll have to waite and see with St Mary's but I dont expect a lot in there 1st year in Div 2 I dont think they'll do a Banyule.

Stars will be electrifying next season. Some very handy recruits and buy in from the whole group. Last season was an aberration and they will be right back in the mix in 2019. It's going to be a great season with not much separating the top 4 or 5..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back