NFNL Div 2 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Huge loss no Ratta and no Gumbleton who’s going to kick their goals. I reckon it pushes Banyule down to 4th 5th now

Eltham
Lower
Thomastown
Diamond Creek
Banyule
It’s not confirmed my sources tell me. Although as per normal they are very confident/cocky about the year. They seem to be the div 2 version of Heidelberg from yesteryear 😏

Interview with Brent Macaffer

Interview with Brent Macaffer

They’d want to win it. Not sure what’s happened but how they aren’t a powerhouse division 1 club with their juniors, reserves, 19s with close to the best facilities in the comp is beyond me.

Hopefully the right coach in place now after some poor appointments.

They’d want to win it. Not sure what’s happened but how they aren’t a powerhouse division 1 club with their juniors, reserves, 19s with close to the best facilities in the comp is beyond me.

Hopefully the right coach in place now after some poor appointments.
Could be a 2018 rematch

Eltham
Thomastown
Lower
Banyule
Diamond Creek
——
St Mary’s
Panton Hill
Fitzroy Stars
Watsonia
Epping

I think that’s pretty close
I would say

Eltham
Lower
Diamond Creek
Thomastown
Banyule

Eltham has always had the talent but not the right coach to make it work. Now the have easily the best coach in Div 2 by a long way. Eltham to win premiership I’d say.

I think that’s pretty close
I would say

Eltham
Lower
Diamond Creek
Thomastown
Banyule

Eltham has always had the talent but not the right coach to make it work. Now the have easily the best coach in Div 2 by a long way. Eltham to win premiership I’d say.
I think so, adding the 2 Balwyn players and a genuine ruckman nothing should stop them

Eltham
Thomastown
Lower
Banyule
Diamond Creek
——
St Mary’s
Panton Hill
Fitzroy Stars
Watsonia
Epping

Your gaging 😂😂😂
Panton hill boyden retired and have lost a few and haven’t picked anyone to note.

Fitzroy and the panton hill to battle it out

Not bad Kizza. Eltham, Banyule, Eltham Turtles, Lower Plenty and Rushworth. 5 clubs at 23 years old in 6 years. Good strike rate

I've seen Malone play a lot and he is a star.
Inside player that feeds it out and shepherds defensively for team mates.
Also hits targets on the way out too.
local footy has too many ball hungry players that look good, get lots of posessions and then turn the ball over all the time.
Players that hit targets are under rated in local footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 2 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back