NFNL Div 2 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 1 continues

South Morang vs St Marys an intriguing first round clash at Mill Park Lakes against 2 sides looking to make a mark in Division 2 in 2023. For the Lions they will look to establish themselves after being promoted and have 7 new players into their line up the biggest being the evergreen Gary Moorcroft.
For the Burra it’s pretty much the same with Bianchin coming across from Macleod and Antypas from marcellin.
Ross if the coin, will go with St Marys by 9 points but won’t be surprised if the Lions get the 4 points.

Watsonia vs Lower Plenty. Can the Saints spring the upset like last year and take the 4 points from the Lower Bears. Brown hill and Charles from
Monty are good pick ups and will look to bring division 1 experience to the Saints.
For Lower it has been a tough off season with a lot of players leaving the club, they do get Patty Flynn back which is a big asset to have. Alexander from Latrobe will look to cement his place as the new full forward for the Bears.
Watsonia to open their account by 27 points

Northcote Park vs Diamond Creek should be a cracker. The cougars back into division 2 for the first time since 1994 and they have lost some quality players but have picked up Clark, Marcon and Perazzola to go along with stars Perry, Boyse and Tallariti.
Diamond Creek have recruited well with Bedford and Marshall returning to their junior club however they have lost Kavanagh who was a star last year.
Another toss of the coin, going with Diamond Creek by 7 points

How confident are you PH finish below Epping?!
I saw Panton Hill play on Good Friday - They will win plenty of games - More than they lose if they get some speed into their team and stop dropping numbers behind the ball they will be OK - They had a really big group that were always going to run out of legs on a decent size ground but remember that their home ground is tiny and they will win most of their home games
My ladder for what its worth:
Diamo
Northcote
Eltham
Thomo
Panton hill
St Marys
Watsonia
South Morang
Lower
Epping

Ladder

Diamond Creek
Eltham
Northcote
Thomastown
Watsonia

Panton Hill
South Morang
St Marys
Lower Plenty
Epping

Watsonia by 50+ Tomorrow
Diamond creek by 10 points
South Morang by 2 goals

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not to sure if this is referring to the 2s game or not. Massive all in. Few cards where shown.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Amazing how massive all in brawl creates the term for ONE team of grubs. If you put that maybe elaborate more as to why the term was used when two sides are in an All in brawl

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 2 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back