NFNL Div 2 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

South Morang by 5 goals - the quickness of the young lions to out run diamond creek in the second half.

Thomastown by 6 goals - Thomastowns big recruits to get them over the line, good experience for the young lower plenty bears.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Any thoughts on St Mary’s coaching position for 25? Have heard that hierarchy have been seeking opinion on current assistant, not convinced he would be the “right fit”. Some have warned them to be wary!

Great weekend of footy at Epping, cracking ground, lets hope the wind does not play a part....which it has been known to do.

Diamo v South - 1st meeting in '24 was a SM away win which probably surprised a few then last week DC flexed some muscle and won comfortably but both sides knew they were playing each other this week so I am not sure how that played out. Obviously both teams will line up differently from both games. Genuinely think this will be a cracker with a kick in it. For mine toss of the coin and think that SM will reverse last week and take the W, just.

Bears v Bears - Most predicted wither a relegation or at best bottom 2 for the LP bears. They have clearly shown something this year and really should be commended for it. On paper the Thomo bears have a cracking team but they have had that in past seasons finals and shown nothing. LP bears have wood over the Thomo bears this year with a 2p and 28p win. Finals are a different caper, but I expect the youth of the LP bears to run away with this by 5 goals.

Wish I could pick winners on the horses like I picked these matches. This is a first for me, I am terrible of tipping.....

Went and watched DC v SM on Sat. Wowee what a game that was. I thought extra time was 5 minutes each way and not 3? but anyway... no discredit to Whittlesea but could this be a potential GF preview?
SM jumped out of the blocks but DC chipped away and came home strong. D'Intinosante and Booth were both terrific.

Went and watched DC v SM on Sat. Wowee what a game that was. I thought extra time was 5 minutes each way and not 3? but anyway... no discredit to Whittlesea but could this be a potential GF preview?
SM jumped out of the blocks but DC chipped away and came home strong. D'Intinosante and Booth were both terrific.

Extra time rule was changed at the start of this season to bring it in line with the AFL. They follow the same guidelines as the AFL in regards to extra time in finals.

Not much between any of the top 3 it appears.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Deserved to win Morang after an impressive 1st half but given the carry on after the match you'd be forgiven for thinking they'd won the Superbowl.

Might need to have the riot police at their rooms on standby if they don't get the job done Saturday week.

Deserved to win Morang after an impressive 1st half but given the carry on after the match you'd be forgiven for thinking they'd won the Superbowl.

Might need to have the riot police at their rooms on standby if they don't get the job done Saturday week.
Outrages behaviour to carry on after being first in a D2 GF from 3rd

So how the hell are they supposed to act after making it to a grand final after only 2 years in the division? Please inform us genius

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Well, they’ve made the Grand Final and good on them. Is there a concrete rule on how to celebrate reaching the GF? If they get up & win the Flag in 2 weeks time, then the celebrations are justified?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 2 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back