NFNL Div 2 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tranquilli coaching again at Creek? May need to come up with a new game plan if he is to get them into div1.

Well done to South Morang. Amazing effort considering where they were as a club, especially off field not to long ago. Enjoy the moment before the knuckling down to the hard work which comes with div1. Playing with the big boys now.

Tranquilli coaching again at Creek? May need to come up with a new game plan if he is to get them into div1.

Well done to South Morang. Amazing effort considering where they were as a club, especially off field not to long ago. Enjoy the moment before the knuckling down to the hard work which comes with div1. Playing with the big boys now.
Maybe the Creekers may have to find some lost $$$$$$ after a 'GUARANTEED' whitewash of both Results Saturday. Thinking it was going to help them with a rise to Div 1. Oh well maybe next year for them and yes South Morang are up with the big boys now and they will have to add to heir list to be competitive in Div 1 as it seems a big step from Div 2 to Div 1.

Maybe they just need to go out and find themselves a VFL gun to come in for finals and be the match winner in the big one. Seems two years in a row its been the difference.

Credit to them bouncing back after the meltdown post 2017 Div3 GF against the bears

Credit to them bouncing back after the meltdown post 2017 Div3 GF against the bears
I believe the committee doubled in size this season at Morang lead by the young President & the grey haired bloke. They included a lot of past players who love the club but didn't care for the past President. Success on & off the ground.

No flags in a 21 year stretch, among those 25 years you’re suggesting?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
No im suggesting over a 25 year period they have won 5 flags. All Division 2.
No flags in a 21 year stretch, among those 25 years you’re suggesting?

I’m saying they have won 5 Div 2 flags in 25-30 years.
Played more of those years in Div 2 and they are the biggest club in the comp.
Gifted the best facilities by council, biggest and best Juniors around.
You’d want to have it worked out by now surely.

I believe the committee doubled in size this season at Morang lead by the young President & the grey haired bloke. They included a lot of past players who love the club but didn't care for the past President. Success on & off the ground.

Yeah nah, I believe they would be the bandwagon jumpers not used to success, jumping on board after the hard work is done.

Wasn’t Darcy McPherson a Creekers jn.
Be interesting if he heads back to VIC after being delisted from GCoast ?

Maybe the Creekers may have to find some lost $$$$$$ after a 'GUARANTEED' whitewash of both Results Saturday. Thinking it was going to help them with a rise to Div 1. Oh well maybe next year for them and yes South Morang are up with the big boys now and they will have to add to heir list to be competitive in Div 1 as it seems a big step from Div 2 to Div
No im suggesting over a 25 year period they have won 5 flags. All Division 2.

I’m saying they have won 5 Div 2 flags in 25-30 years.
Played more of those years in Div 2 and they are the biggest club in the comp.
Gifted the best facilities by council, biggest and best Juniors around.
You’d want to have it worked out by now surely.
Should you vent your spleen in the division 1 thread?

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 2 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back