NFNL Div 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Panton Hill have the senior team to take it out and should start favourites.

Kilmore are the smokies and it would be a fairy tale effort for all the hard working people that have been through a slog over the past decade.

South Morang could surprise but i feel they have limped in due to some results falling their way early... Finals can produce funny outcomes though.

Laurimar have been massive improvers in just a few short years - If they win, could be a force for many years to come in the NFNL with a strong junior base.

All clubs have been great hosts and opponents during Lalor games and i wish them each the very best for the weeks ahead...
All clubs are well poised to enter into D2 with clarity one way or another IMO...!

I think Panton Hill have the senior team to take it out and should start favourites.

Kilmore are the smokies and it would be a fairy tale effort for all the hard working people that have been through a slog over the past decade.

South Morang could surprise but i feel they have limped in due to some results falling their way early... Finals can produce funny outcomes though.

Laurimar have been massive improvers in just a few short years - If they win, could be a force for many years to come in the NFNL with a strong junior base.

All clubs have been great hosts and opponents during Lalor games and i wish them each the very best for the weeks ahead...
All clubs are well poised to enter into D2 with clarity one way or another IMO...!
Panton Hill a class above from what I’ve seen but there is chinks in their armour.

Kilmore has exposed them and Laurimar are capable especially if Sherman gets off the leash.

South would do well to make it past the 1st round.

Shame if that's the case because his a ripper kid and will be a huge loss if he isn't playing this week. Will King be back from his hamstring strain?
I saw the game, the Laurimar player took a good mark over the Morang bloke who then had him by the jumper and sling him around to the ground after the mark, the umpire should have given a 50 straight away to No.5 but didn’t, No. 5 obviously wasn’t happy and he grabbed the Morang player by the jumper, the umpire reversed it, No.5 was clearly surprised, he put the ball on the ground, umpire gave 50, he obviously said something so the ump gave another 50, it looked like he pulled a yellow so No.5 started running off and the the umpire virtually chased him to show him a red card, it was a bizarre moment, the umpire actually lost a bit of control on the game, the Laurimar player was pretty stiff and I didn’t see anything that looked like spitting and no SM players remonstrated with him which I’m sure they would have (which anyone would) if they had have been spat on

That's good to hear because I'd hate to see something like that being attached to him for the rest of his career. So a red will see him miss the first final. SHAME!!
I saw the game, the Laurimar player took a good mark over the Morang bloke who then had him by the jumper and sling him around to the ground after the mark, the umpire should have given a 50 straight away to No.5 but didn’t, No. 5 obviously wasn’t happy and he grabbed the Morang player by the jumper, the umpire reversed it, No.5 was clearly surprised, he put the ball on the ground, umpire gave 50, he obviously said something so the ump gave another 50, it looked like he pulled a yellow so No.5 started running off and the the umpire virtually chased him to show him a red card, it was a bizarre moment, the umpire actually lost a bit of control on the game, the Laurimar player was pretty stiff and I didn’t see anything that looked like spitting and no SM players remonstrated with him which I’m sure they would have (which anyone would) if they had have been spat on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the league are serious about the Patrick Cronin round id probably look to either put him within a week of disqualification for life or if he has anything over 4 give him life.

100 %. Still struggle to work out how anyone can listen to his mum and dad talk and walk away from that seminar thinking throwing a punch is a good idea. Footy field or not

100 %. Still struggle to work out how anyone can listen to his mum and dad talk and walk away from that seminar thinking throwing a punch is a good idea. Footy field or not
Unfortunately some people are like that and no amount of education will ever change it.

It takes a special type of coward to punch someone from behind.

I pray the league take a strong stance but I’m all too often let down so I’m not holding my breath.

Last edited:
Unfortunately some people are like that and no amount of education will ever change it.

It takes a special type of coward to punch someone from behind.

I pray the league take a strong stance but I’m all to often let down so I’m not holding my breath.

Just saw the incident... what a disgraceful act. Stuff like that actually makes me feel ill.

Not only would I be kicking him out of the league, I would seriously be considering criminal charges.

People have lost loved ones through actions such as this.

A
Assume so, good people far more important than good players to a local footy club. Wouldn't want my teenage sons around him that's for sure
anybody with any knowledge of the league or reservoir would know this type of stuff is t news with this bloke. Been kicked out of 3-4 clubs.

Still silent isn’t he

If all this talk about *5 is to have a crack at whom everyone assumes is Dees then all I can say is bloody poor form by all involved and you should all be ashamed..

Great saying people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones as I’m assuming we are all from old school era and we could all be guilty of something in this day an age of footy..don’t agree with what both players have done, if true as stated on here,and have made a bad decisions, so let’s let the league deal with them appropriately, and let’s take it away from being personal or trying to get into someone else at others expense.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

How are clubs shaping up healthwise for finals? hopefully the best players are on the park and no major injuries over the weekend. Any players looking to return for finals action? Williamson any chance for laurimar?

Just saw the incident... what a disgraceful act. Stuff like that actually makes me feel ill.

Not only would I be kicking him out of the league, I would seriously be considering criminal charges.

People have lost loved ones through actions such as this.

People have lost loved ones through alcohol as well, but we still sell it at the footy?

You are making a point I know but you are taking it to far by making those statements!!

If all this talk about *5 is to have a crack at whom everyone assumes is Dees then all I can say is bloody poor form by all involved and you should all be ashamed..

Great saying people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones as I’m assuming we are all from old school era and we could all be guilty of something in this day an age of footy..don’t agree with what both players have done, if true as stated on here,and have made a bad decisions, so let’s let the league deal with them appropriately, and let’s take it away from being personal or trying to get into someone else at others expense.

It’s more about his posting on this forum of potting clubs and then when his club does it or been proven wrong he’s gone silent ever since ...

People have lost loved ones through alcohol as well, but we still sell it at the footy?

You are making a point I know but you are taking it to far by making those statements!!

So by stating the reality, I have taken it too far??? I’m just sick of seeing or hearing of coward punches on the footy field, when we all should know by now the consequences.

This is about the stupidest thing I’ve read this year on bigfooty.

That’s honestly no easy task. Congrats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back