NFNL Div 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can certainly agree with you Halfa especially last Saturday with the crowd behind the goals and our fullback actually thought it was great and quite funny at times and was no mention of copping abuse or personal attacks, but I did hear some pretty ordinary comments coming from older supporters on the fence and up on the deck though. Overall our club enjoyed the hospitality from Laurimar.

Yeah those supporters up on the deck have some pretty ordinary comments to opposition and opposition supporters..
look I’m sure it’s not everyone at the club but it’s not a good look, also get the coach on field so he doesn’t carry on while he’s on the scaffolding

Laurimar fans are ferals. They don't just have one or two bad eggs. I was there and the laurimar fans were loving what took place. Disgusted.

I’m trying to report on the facts of the case and as I’ve previously stated not justifying in anyway an unacceptable situation.
However if u want to debate the semantics (google dictionary if needed), the offended player was not in my humble opinion, a “young boy”.
An 18 yo could be described as a teenager, adolescent, young man, adult or whatever you deem appropriate.
Once again I am NOT defending or in anyway abdicating the actions of the suspended person

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I looked up semanti
I’m trying to report on the facts of the case and as I’ve previously stated not justifying in anyway an unacceptable situation.
However if u want to debate the semantics (google dictionary if needed), the offended player was not in my humble opinion, a “young boy”.
An 18 yo could be described as a teenager, adolescent, young man, adult or whatever you deem appropriate.
Once again I am NOT defending or in anyway abdicating the actions of the suspended person

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I looked up semantics in the dictionary,it's your turn to look up abdicating

Laurimar are quickly developing a reputation for feral supporters. They will need to get on top of that feral behaviour perhaps they can start by controlling the blokes piling into the back of the utes behind the goals and abusing opposition player and supporters after a gut full of amber liquid. I guarantee we will be reading about an incident between supporters and a player in the near future
t

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was at the Lalor vs Laurimar game today And there was a Ute load on young blokes to the right of us hurling abuse, even calling out wogs and daigo’s... not a good look for the Comp and boardaline racism. A bit more respect. Great win by the Power showing their dominance, definitely looking like they will be in the big dance this year.

I was at the Lalor vs Laurimar game today And there was a Ute load on young blokes to the right of us hurling abuse, even calling out wogs and daigo’s... not a good look for the Comp and boardaline racism. A bit more respect. Great win by the Power showing their dominance, definitely looking like they will be in the big dance this year.
Shame when playing great footy is overshadowed by supporters that cant control themselves

Home ground dominance doesn’t equal a 120 point win.
I think it does. Their ground is nothing like any other in the division. Look up how they went away last year. Didn’t score over 100 away at all except against Reservoir and lost away to Morang Kilmore St Mary’s and could’ve lost easily to West and Mernda away. Their fwd firepower love a small congested ground like theirs because their top heavy forwards don’t have far to run and can throw their bodies around.

I think it does. Their ground is nothing like any other in the division. Look up how they went away last year. Didn’t score over 100 away at all except against Reservoir and lost away to Morang Kilmore St Mary’s and could’ve lost easily to West and Mernda away. Their fwd firepower love a small congested ground like theirs because their top heavy forwards don’t have far to run and can throw their bodies around.
Im not arguing they are a better side at home (99% of teams are) but that is an absolute smashing. 2 good sides going at it shouldn't be a margin like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back