NFNL Div 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the meantime, we'll try to do everything we can to avoid a 200 point defeat... With the players we have available and the dedicated people around the club that devote hours towards rebuilding a successful club... I encourage you to be part of it.
Apologies. Changed my tip. Lalor by 200.

Because travelling to Kilmore, Panton Hill and Eltham (Research) wasn't enough..
Because travelling to Kilmore, Panton Hill and Eltham (Research) wasn't enough..
Wallan & Kinglake were in the league previously, Wallan already have their juniors & girls football in the NFNL (as well as Kinglake) and with the Netball league on the friday night, Wallan would be a nice addition (provided that their netballers want to play on friday nights instead of Saturdays, in conjunction with the football, as what happens in the Riddell League).

Kinglake would be a bit tricky, they'd be competitive against the likes of Lalor, Reservoir & Old Eltham, but they struggle for juniors, and I don't think their netballers would be keen to move away from Saturday afternoons (where they play alongside the footballers), but with their league up in the air right now (the Yarra Valley league merged with the South East league & Kinglake have a lot of travel to do), but a few of their players (like Kilmore) live in Whittlesea & in the NFNL area, so they might move again, if there's problems with their new competition.

I'd put the feelers out on the likes of Old Paradians (Bundoora), Preston Bullants, Warrandyte & Templestowe as well, to see if they're interested (I doubt they'd move), but the more the merrier.

Wallan & Kinglake were in the league previously, Wallan already have their juniors & girls football in the NFNL (as well as Kinglake) and with the Netball league on the friday night, Wallan would be a nice addition (provided that their netballers want to play on friday nights instead of Saturdays, in conjunction with the football, as what happens in the Riddell League).

Kinglake would be a bit tricky, they'd be competitive against the likes of Lalor, Reservoir & Old Eltham, but they struggle for juniors, and I don't think their netballers would be keen to move away from Saturday afternoons (where they play alongside the footballers), but with their league up in the air right now (the Yarra Valley league merged with the South East league & Kinglake have a lot of travel to do), but a few of their players (like Kilmore) live in Whittlesea & in the NFNL area, so they might move again, if there's problems with their new competition.

I'd put the feelers out on the likes of Old Paradians (Bundoora), Preston Bullants, Warrandyte & Templestowe as well, to see if they're interested (I doubt they'd move), but the more the merrier.

It has not been discussed at all at Wallan about moving back to the NFNL.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

That would be the smart thing to do!!
But I can tell you that all the Players from the 19s are happy with their development and at the club. I don't think it will be a problem getting a signature but I'm with you I'd have it all locked in by now.
So that will b a No?? .........they haven’t signed......( if the kids r playing good footy & keeping there spot in the one’s
Put pen to paper......... what would b the reason for them not to sign???

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hay Mick 3224 .......all them young kids you talk about at Mernda have they all signed on for next year ?? Or will they move on to 2 div

Lol

Is this a trick question?

No they haven’t signed for next year to be completely honest .

Can’t see what the rush is , no one really rated them anyway on here except myself and swoopingtime..!!

No one thought they could influence a game of footy, so they won’t be heading anywhere I wouldn’t think!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

That would be the smart thing to do!!
But I can tell you that all the Players from the 19s are happy with their development and at the club. I don't think it will be a problem getting a signature but I'm with you I'd have it all locked in by now.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

What’s the rush,

The club have to speak to them yet?

Who knows they may not want them??

To be resigned the club have to approach,one would of thought??

But there is 6 there at the moment and one who missed the year with a reco..

If a couple move they might all go. Together , or if a couple sign on they might all stay together?

It’s really up to the club ??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spewing the Kids didn’t want to go out in the $hit weather today as I actually enjoy watching the big fella from Heidelberg West go about his work ... in saying that it sounds like the young Blues put in another strong performance.

Anyone there who can share how they went about it, and who led the charge?

Also whilst assuming a lot on here wouldn’t like the result, was rapt for Desi when I saw a Mernda win :thumbsu:

Welcome done to mernda. Didn’t see the game but great to see a club fighting back. Huge finish to the year.

I hope west don’t throw in the towel
Certainly not throwing the towel in. Had good periods during all of our last 3 games but small lapses have hurt. We will keep turning the wheel until it starts to click again.

Kilmore were extremely impressive and have some seriously talent running around for them Ryall, Cooney, Topham and Kinnear are genuine division talent. They will be doing great to keep them at the club. It is certainly not a 2 horse race.

That old Warhorse brother of mine that gets those kids the ball just keeps on keeping on. Best on for mine against the bigger bodies of Miki and L Mac
Yes Hells Bells, I thought Kilmore would struggle in the heavy conditions with their lighter bodies, but the Warhorse Leigh Irons led the way supported by Ryall, Cooney etc to notch a solid win. If Kilmore can manage to keep this list together in the following years they have some exciting times ahead as a lot of them are aged from 18 to 23.

Yes Hells Bells, I thought Kilmore would struggle in the heavy conditions with their lighter bodies, but the Warhorse Leigh Irons led the way supported by Ryall, Cooney etc to notch a solid win. If Kilmore can manage to keep this list together in the following years they have some exciting times ahead as a lot of them are aged from 18 to 23.
They can win it this year and actually
might. Epping and or Whittlesea will suit their game

They are good but they don’t compare to those at Kilmore. Extremely impressive

It is just exciting that we have some quality young footballers actually playing in div 3 and getting there chance to play senior footy, Kilmore, South Morang, Laurimar and Mernda surely it can only in time improve the standard of and the of thinking of people in div 3 footy, would like to see those sides develop there young men and see them go up through the grades..!!!

Any thing that keeps young fellas in footy and if that means going back divisions while they juggle the start of there working careers and find the balance is better than them walking away , and then come through the ranks as a team and the clubs will only benefit..!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back