NFNL Div 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is that?

Any truth to Coulson leaving?

Knowing Banyule and how ruthless they are I’m sure Coulson is in their sights. Condello played every game with Macleod seniors albeit in an injury raddled year although a good pick up for west

If he was to leave it would be a shame as the boy can play as too his younger brother. The family will be missed as they are an awesome bunch. Only time will tell but I'm sure the whole Mernda Football community will have there fingers crossed he stays.
Definitely leaving. Was attached to Desi so won’t be staying

Reckon there could be grounds perhaps to let him go, given the guy he came to play under got ar$eholed?
There would be grounds (if that was in his contract.... if he desi was the coach )...... that may be a out for the young kid ..... big shoe’s to fill .......
O/Baller ,BF Winner ....
Will be missed.......
I would assume the new coach has spoken to him ..... or he must have someone to replace him ??

There would be grounds (if that was in his contract.... if he desi was the coach )...... that may be a out for the young kid ..... big shoe’s to fill .......
O/Baller ,BF Winner ....
Will be missed.......
I would assume the new coach has spoken to him ..... or he must have someone to replace him ??
Justin Colliss will head there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It will be hard for them to hold onto him because he is going to a higher div and different league and also his junior club
That would mean shlt if he's got a contract. you sign contract, yr expected to honor it. only he & the club would now.

What’s mernda objective by announcing every resigning you would they would announce new signings instead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back