NFNL Div 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks mate to be honest I've been Bundoora through and through and always wanted him to don the famous BLUE AND WHITE but I'm glad his making his own decisions in life and loving his footy. The club is heading in the right direction and fingers crossed finals are achieved in 2020.
No worries well said and appreciate your comments. But I will say and I know this first hand, same thing has happend in past. The way it works is that club asks coach what hes worth , coach says etc etc and goes from there. But I'll take your word for it. Hope your son has a great year and enjoys his footy which to me the enjoyment is the main thing.

Thanks mate to be honest I've been Bundoora through and through and always wanted him to don the famous BLUE AND WHITE but I'm glad his making his own decisions in life and loving his footy. The club is heading in the right direction and fingers crossed finals are achieved in 2020.
Great to see so many new players sign on at mernda 6 to 8 maybe more... But where does this leave all the players that have signed contracts? Out with the old or even young and in with the new.
Looks like mernda are going to have a bloody great ressie side running around. Hopefully players on contracts that don't get games and play ressies dont sook up

Great to see so many new players sign on at mernda 6 to 8 maybe more... But where does this leave all the players that have signed contracts? Out with the old or even young and in with the new.
Looks like mernda are going to have a bloody great ressie side running around. Hopefully players on contracts that don't get games and play ressies dont sook up
Like I said in another Post I had the opportunity to sit in with my young bloke and listen to what Fletch and his assistant Rocket had to say and it was as clear as day to my young bloke what he needs to do to have every opportunity to play seniors. The ball is in his hands now and if he does the work and knows his role and can execute it then he has every chance to play senior footy. Nothing different from any other club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Several players leaving. Not naming names yet but at least 7 atm
Wheels hardly falling off. Letting go some overpriced underperforming players that wont take a cut due to the lowering of the salary cap. Are recruiting very well. Only dissapointed in 1 player leaving but is still uncomfirmed.

Wheels hardly falling off. Letting go some overpriced underperforming players that wont take a cut due to the lowering of the salary cap. Are recruiting very well. Only dissapointed in 1 player leaving but is still uncomfirmed.
Great to see the passion but plotting blokes who played for the bloods this year and were offered money isn’t there problem that this was offered to them to play there , id say the team underperformed not individuals and you seriously can’t knock blokes for trying to get success elsewhere especially if they have been there the last 3 years with very limited success

Surely the lowering of the salary cap isn’t the reason? Haven’t beaten a team outside of resa in 3 years. Bloods can’t be paying anywhere near that.

Keep offering $300 to 30 year old 3rd division reserve players from other clubs and you will be doing the same again in 12 months. I’ve heard some crazy stuff in the last few weeks

Not potting or having a go at any players, but if our top tier players cant influence a game, we need to bring in top tier blokes that can. If we use large salary cap space for blokes that miss weeks on end for a cracked fingernail, then expect a pay rise we are better of letting them go too. Somthing needs to give & we cant keep going the way we are. We need to make big changes & are working very hard to do just that. There will be a lot of new faces at Lalor next year, & most of the players will be staying on. If a boy wants to go play with his cousin, it cant be helped, if a boy wants to play with his brother, it cant be helped.

Surely the lowering of the salary cap isn’t the reason? Haven’t beaten a team outside of resa in 3 years. Bloods can’t be paying anywhere near that.

Keep offering $300 to 30 year old 3rd division reserve players from other clubs and you will be doing the same again in 12 months. I’ve heard some crazy stuff in the last few weeks
No idea who your talking about. That figure is no place I know about.

If lalor were even close to spending the salary cap then the doors should be shut again. Shouldn't be hating on blokes who help the club survive and play on win loss contracts.

Not potting or having a go at any players, but if our top tier players cant influence a game, we need to bring in top tier blokes that can. If we use large salary cap space for blokes that miss weeks on end for a cracked fingernail, then expect a pay rise we are better of letting them go too. Somthing needs to give & we cant keep going the way we are. We need to make big changes & are working very hard to do just that. There will be a lot of new faces at Lalor next year, & most of the players will be staying on. If a boy wants to go play with his cousin, it cant be helped, if a boy wants to play with his brother, it cant be helped.

I find this to be a bizarre comment. No offence intended, these players were lauded and now that they are moving on including the captain you have turned on them. Surely the entire football department has to take some responsibility for the on field results not just bag players for not delivering. The football staff did recruit them after all did they not? Best of luck

My error there. So why only highlight the one false statement? As the president who has applauded all those who helped keep the doors open you should be first to defend the players.
I've handed over the President duties, I've been in Bali with the family... I'm not across the in's and out's but from what i understand, there have been some handy recruits and as i also understand, the new committee have a solid plan of announcing them shortly.

I'm not entirely sure who i should be defending...? Happy to discuss though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back