NFNL Div 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 7 and last week was some good footy, picked 4/4 let’s see how this week goes.

Reservoir (0-6) take on Mernda (1-5). Well both clubs have had plenty spoken about them on big footy this weekend and at times not for the best reasons. Let’s hope this week it’s just the footy we are talking about. Again both teams have made 4 changes with the biggest out is Kimuliatis from Mernda who has suffered what appears to be a significant injury, he has been the demons leading goal kicker and they now need to find another Avenue to goal, who is going to stand up for them. Do they throw Delaney forward. Reservoir continue to chip away, can they make each contest this week competitive and place pressure on Mernda. Let’s hope so for them but Mernda still have too much class. Demons by 42 pts

Match of the day Heidelberg West (5-1) take on undefeated Sth Morang (6-0) West were pushed all the way by Lalor last week but did enough to come away from Sydney crescent with an important 4 points. Sth Morang continued on their winning ways beating Laurimar in a great 4 quarter effort. The younger legs of Sth Morang will enjoy the wide open spaces of West’s ground. Can West shut down the lions run and enthusiasm? Lion to stay undefeated, just 7 pts

Kilmore (4-2) take on Old Eltham (3-3) in an intriguing game up at JJ Clancy in Kilmore. Both teams had solid wins over teams below them last week. A big chance for the turtles to announce themselves as a genuine finals contender if they can get the win. Both teams have settled line up and I expect this to be a great game. Kilmore at home are hard to beat, so with that the Blues by 14 pts

Laurimar (4-2) take on Lalor (1-5) which looms as a danger game for the power. Injuries have hurt them but all clubs have injuries. They do get back some quality in Gersh, Lucas and Williamson this week which would please the power faithful. Lalor took it right up to West last week and are improving with every game. 7 changes at selection makes it difficult though but with Rexhepi and Smith as targets up forward can they kick enough goals to spring the upset. I think the Power have a bit more though. Power by 19 pts.

Looks like great weather tomorrow, enjoy your footy, support your team, be respectful to umpires and volunteers

Round 7 and last week was some good footy, picked 4/4 let’s see how this week goes.

Reservoir (0-6) take on Mernda (1-5). Well both clubs have had plenty spoken about them on big footy this weekend and at times not for the best reasons. Let’s hope this week it’s just the footy we are talking about. Again both teams have made 4 changes with the biggest out is Kimuliatis from Mernda who has suffered what appears to be a significant injury, he has been the demons leading goal kicker and they now need to find another Avenue to goal, who is going to stand up for them. Do they throw Delaney forward. Reservoir continue to chip away, can they make each contest this week competitive and place pressure on Mernda. Let’s hope so for them but Mernda still have too much class. Demons by 42 pts

Match of the day Heidelberg West (5-1) take on undefeated Sth Morang (6-0) West were pushed all the way by Lalor last week but did enough to come away from Sydney crescent with an important 4 points. Sth Morang continued on their winning ways beating Laurimar in a great 4 quarter effort. The younger legs of Sth Morang will enjoy the wide open spaces of West’s ground. Can West shut down the lions run and enthusiasm? Lion to stay undefeated, just 7 pts

Kilmore (4-2) take on Old Eltham (3-3) in an intriguing game up at JJ Clancy in Kilmore. Both teams had solid wins over teams below them last week. A big chance for the turtles to announce themselves as a genuine finals contender if they can get the win. Both teams have settled line up and I expect this to be a great game. Kilmore at home are hard to beat, so with that the Blues by 14 pts

Laurimar (4-2) take on Lalor (1-5) which looms as a danger game for the power. Injuries have hurt them but all clubs have injuries. They do get back some quality in Gersh, Lucas and Williamson this week which would please the power faithful. Lalor took it right up to West last week and are improving with every game. 7 changes at selection makes it difficult though but with Rexhepi and Smith as targets up forward can they kick enough goals to spring the upset. I think the Power have a bit more though. Power by 19 pts.

Looks like great weather tomorrow, enjoy your footy, support your team, be respectful to umpires and volunteers
Fantastic write up 🙏

Biggest out is Evans. His the bull in the guts and his out of the side makes them a very easy target to go bullish against the young kids, will give Reservoir the chance to get on top and first use of the ball. The mernda side were to Kimuliatis focused, They want to hope they haven't rushed the older body Smith into quick. Hate to hear twang early in the game. Could be a interesting day at Crispe Park.

If Reservoir were ever going to get one this is the week.

I’m sniffing an upset at the Lalor vs Laurimar game tomorrow.
lalor will be a lot harder at the footy.
Rexhepi will be unstoppable and will kick a bag

West V South - South have been nothing short of amazing but I believe west will deliver their first loss. WH 16

Turtles V Kilmore - Turtles bashing on the door or the 4. Kilmore going nicely and hard to beat at home. Predicting a classic. Turtles by 2

Lalor v Laurimar - Lalor close too finding that upset. Big chance but hard to go agaisnt the power. power by 19

Mernda V Mustangs - The meltdown would be epic but I see no chance for the Mustangs. They drop back numbers before a goal is even scored. Maybe they’ll play attacking? Either way Mernda 100

I’m sniffing an upset at the Lalor vs Laurimar game tomorrow.
lalor will be a lot harder at the footy.
Rexhepi will be unstoppable and will kick a bag
Can’t make or should I say couldn’t make 7 changes with big bodies and big of experience for the bloods and expect to beat laurimar with the best player in div3 back for the power.. laurimar by heaps in my opinion

So can we clear this up....Was he wearing bracelet due to waiting for a court date?? ( Pretty sure I know the answer ) or was he wearing for part of his parole? Either way the reason he may have got life was due to the reason he was wearing in the first place? Not a good look for the league either way as they class itself as the best when in fact we all know its far from it the way is run.

Doesn’t really matter why when or how

The incident was worth 5-6 weeks if harshly dealt with not life

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

GEE THAT WAS HORRIBLE FOOTY.
MERNDA HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO TO BE CONTENDING FOR FINALS.

A MASSIVE SHAKE UP IS IN NEED.

JUST TO SAY I CALLED THE TWANG!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

is it true Smith re-injured his hammy 1 minute into the first quarter?

Was at this game, yeah, he did. Very unfortunate for Mernda.

Absolute shambles in the first half, Mustangs we’re making a game of it which certain people said in this forum wouldn’t happen but I’d just like to point out that I did, so don’t question the tips lads but in the end Mernda’s class shined through. Mernda’s half back was very shakey and we’re allowing the Mustangs easy entry’s into 50 which is something that better teams will capitalise on. Mernda are a very long way from finals footy and need a shake up to even win 5-6 games.

Tyler Peirce clearing from Mernda and interesting to see his brother Tanar playing 19s the last couple of weeks. Is the relationship that bad that he is refusing to play under Fletcher? As good as gone to epping at the end of the year who will benefit greatly to have a young gun like Tanar on board.

Tyler Peirce clearing from Mernda and interesting to see his brother Tanar playing 19s the last couple of weeks. Is the relationship that bad that he is refusing to play under Fletcher? As good as gone to epping at the end of the year who will benefit greatly to have a young gun like Tanar on board.
Can’t imagine the relationship would be great when your old man gets sacked?

Can’t imagine the relationship would be great when your old man gets sacked?

Pretty sure he wrote his own ticket when he asked all parents/friends to leave the rooms then told the Senior coach he wasn't welcome in the change rooms during a 19s match when Fletcher stayed put.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back