NFNL Div 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Have Mernda picked up 10 stars?

How can you go from being a very ordinary side, to unbackable favourites?

Its amazing what 12 months in the gym can do to help with the development of the young blokes. The young blokes who cut their teeth in the seniors a couple years back have come on in leaps and bounds and adding some experienced blokes have put the icing on the cake. Going to be a interesting year at Waterview Reserve.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

20 new gun recruits, that's great!!
To bad 20 x 3pts is well and truly over the point cap for selection.
And dimech isn't the only one gone. Big duclos is out aswell, probably one of the better ruckman in the division. I'll only believe the hype mid year when they have played everyone.

And dimech isn't the only one gone. Big duclos is out aswell, probably one of the better ruckman in the division. I'll only believe the hype mid year when they have played everyone.

add Matt Campbell to the list of outs also.

Dimech Sparkes duclos Dean Campbell Inzillo Egberts Marino Aleksovski gone?

108 games
86 goals (4of the top 5 leading goal scorers)
42 named in the best (3 from the top 5 b&f and previous winner)

i will also wait until half way through the year to judge the hype

108 games

Plenty of points freed up there.

108 games

That’s some very good research. Why are these blokes leaving I wonder. 3/5 best and fairest going is hard to replace

Dean Campbell and egberts have hearts the size of pees
Although Campbell can play when the heat isn't on his like humprey b bear he doesn't speak on the ground so with a young side leaders play a big part

Dean Campbell and egberts have hearts the size of pees
Although Campbell can play when the heat isn't on his like humprey b bear he doesn't speak on the ground so with a young side leaders play a big part
Yet they are the ones out there playing and your abusing them from the sidelines?
Pretty sure we know who has the heart of a Pea here

Obviously you haven't been around to watch many of there games over the last couple of years and I said Matty can play but goes missing when he is needed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Obviously you haven't been around to watch many of there games over the last couple of years and I said Matty can play but goes missing when he is needed

His best 5 games last year were vs Laurimar - Panton hill - Kilmore - Morang - Turtles..
Must have went missing against Reza.

108 games

THE PLAYERS THAT WILL BE MISSED
Dimech isn't replaceable his one of the best in and under young blokes going around.
Sparkes was a ripper bloke and great around the club will be missed around the ground.
Aleksovski Will be missed in the forward line.
Campbell I believe this bloke could've been very good if he wasn't so lazy. Hopefully he measures himself against higher quality players in Tassie.

CANT DO MUCH ABOUT SUSPENSION
Duclos big blokes hard to find but when you F**K up with suspensions cant do much about it.
Inzillo Great bloke but another WHITE LINE fever that suspension will hurt him in the future. Be covered by youth.

RESERVES FOOTY AT BEST
Egberts
2nds player at best.
Marino Don't know why he even bothers to be honest.
Dean (BUTTER) OR (MEOW) read into that how you want.

THE PLAYERS THAT WILL BE MISSED
Dimech isn't replaceable his one of the best in and under young blokes going around.
Sparkes was a ripper bloke and great around the club will be missed around the ground.
Aleksovski Will be missed in the forward line.
Campbell I believe this bloke could've been very good if he wasn't so lazy. Hopefully he measures himself against higher quality players in Tassie.

CANT DO MUCH ABOUT SUSPENSION
Duclos big blokes hard to find but when you F**K up with suspensions cant do much about it.
Inzillo Great bloke but another WHITE LINE fever that suspension will hurt him in the future. Be covered by youth.

RESERVES FOOTY AT BEST
Egberts
2nds player at best.
Marino Don't know why he even bothers to be honest.
Dean (BUTTER) OR (MEOW) read into that how you want.
What a club!

Marino and dean came to the club did nothing
And may have contributed to poor desi loosing his job as well as a few injuries and silly suspensions

Marino and dean came to the club did nothing
And may have contributed to poor desi loosing his job as well as a few injuries and silly suspensions
You blokes eat your own. Desi was a great club person who probably deserved better. Now your bashing up all your players on bigfooty. Really surprising.

Eating our own by saying the truth
It's a forum I
We did not say they were bad people there good bloke but just not up for the challenge
It's just an opinion

You blokes eat your own. Desi was a great club person who probably deserved better. Now your bashing up all your players on bigfooty. Really surprising.

Dessi is a great club person and a legend bloke away from the club as well!
I don’t think anyone is bashing players buddy unfortunately some blokes don’t cut the mustard.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back