NFNL Div 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Hamilton confirmed senior coach at Mernda 2022 + 2023, Reservoir apparently no money in the budget to pay a coach

Heard this too, also heard bucks is on his way down there, knows one of the boys uncles cousins friends dogs 🤷🏼‍♂️

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Lockdown has fried a few brain cells. Why would reservoir fire a coach unless they have a plan b? Mernda surely sticking with fletcher after there big wins against reservoir to finish the season! Lol

Would South want it without the flag? Genuine question
Decent question, no doubt winning a flag would be great but who knows what next season holds. To many good young players to be playing div 3. Set the bar high, recruit and aim to play div 2 finals. Lost way to many gun players over the years because they have wanted to play a higher standard of footy. They should be given the choice anyway, and only them. Clearly best side in it.

Decent question, no doubt winning a flag would be great but who knows what next season holds. To many good young players to be playing div 3. Set the bar high, recruit and aim to play div 2 finals. Lost way to many gun players over the years because they have wanted to play a higher standard of footy. They should be given the choice anyway, and only them. Clearly best side in it.
How many sides have finished on top and not gone on to win the premiership and therefore not been promoted?
Cant possibly award them promotion when the regulat season want close to being finished and there wasnt a finals series.

How many sides have finished on top and not gone on to win the premiership and therefore not been promoted?
Cant possibly award them promotion when the regulat season want close to being finished and there wasnt a finals series.
The Ammo’s do it best 2 up 2 down this caters for the best team all year having a bad day on grand final day & it pretty common for the bottom 2 teams being pretty close to same amount of wins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could think of nothing worse..
Not Winning a premiership, being promoted & then finishing 4th-8th for the next 5 years.
I understand some clubs have everything In place to go up a division , Sth Morang - laurimar- Kilmore all in a great position off field & all with a heap of quality youth coming through ..
But No premiership puts a big dampener on those plans for the playing groups.. 🏆 is what we all play for..
just my opinion..

When a club signs a coach 2 years , you don’t advertise after yr 1....
When a club signs a coach 2 years , you don’t advertise after yr 1....
Contract got terminated on Sunday night, Jason was appointed Coach of a cricket club so that may have something to do with it, 3 weeks ago he was coaching Resa in 2022.

Contract got terminated on Sunday night, Jason was appointed Coach of a cricket club so that may have something to do with it, 3 weeks ago he was coaching Resa in 2022.

I am the ex coach of Ressa yes I did get let go on Sunday night by the executive committee which l never saw eye to eye with many things it had nothing to do with cricket coaching job cause it would affect with my footy duties.End of the day l walk away with my head hold high it was the toughest gig l ever had in footy for different reasons so you can say what ever you want but have a crack at coaching a club like that see how u go there is a lot good people at the club but like all clubs then is a few snakes end of story I move on

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Cant see Reservoir even fielding a side in 2022, to be honest they dont deserve to play in the comp, whats the point in just rocking up every week to boost everyones % + they act like grubs on field and just go the punch after qtr time, never seen a filthier club

Cant see Reservoir even fielding a side in 2022, to be honest they dont deserve to play in the comp, whats the point in just rocking up every week to boost everyones % + they act like grubs on field and just go the punch after qtr time, never seen a filthier club
I certainly have not came across this behaviour in the 3-4 years I have been there or when they have came to Laurimar. They need a deeper sustainable plan that is based around building a set of core values. Too many players come and go each year. Need to hold on to the 5-6 guys of strong character they have and then add 5-6 guys each year. Certainly no quick fix. Good luck

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back