NFNL Div 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Make it like basketball and just go with head to head results between teams that have identical records

Mernda and Laurimar both 8-4 records, they played each other once, Laurimar won by 19 points, they finish 2nd.

Otherwise like Rusted Nuts said, just put an asterisk next to it if Mernda happen to win (if we play a grand final 1 vs 2 scenario)

the league in a bit of damage control.
Shorting the Women's finals but extending the juniors..
Didn't they learn anything from the edfl cancelling the girls finals but not the boys..
Any NFNL club with a Women's team should be filthy... just another sign of how out of touch HQ is with what's going on on the ground..

the league in a bit of damage control.
Shorting the Women's finals but extending the juniors..
Didn't they learn anything from the edfl cancelling the girls finals but not the boys..
Any NFNL club with a Women's team should be filthy... just another sign of how out of touch HQ is with what's going on on the ground..
Footy ain’t coming back with over 40 cases today.

Footy ain’t coming back with over 40 cases today.
To be fair that number is not all that bad. They are from people who have been in quarantine for 2 weeks and tested positive on day 13. So take then out and the ones in hotel quarantine. It would have been about 7. But I still agree, can't see it happening

To be fair that number is not all that bad. They are from people who have been in quarantine for 2 weeks and tested positive on day 13. So take then out and the ones in hotel quarantine. It would have been about 7. But I still agree, can't see it happening
Well todays number is pretty bad

Have all senior coaches been locked in for 2022 or has the toll of lockdowns had an impact, I have heard of a few coaches in other leagues stepping down for this reason.

Does anyone else think Merndas post about their reserves season stats is embarrassing when they didn’t include not beating a top 4 team and beating reservoir 3 times??

with another year missing out on finals,
Does anyone thing Heidelberg west might struggle to retain some their players eg coulson

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back