NFNL Div 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone know much about the 2 guys Laurimar have signed? Frawley and Andrews. Also the young kid the turtles have signed? Jack Snow.
Cheers

Does anyone know much about the 2 guys Laurimar have signed? Frawley and Andrews. Also the young kid the turtles have signed? Jack Snow.
Cheers

Nath Andrews is a 3 time premiership player from Whittlesea.I think over 130 odd Div 1/2 games. Great pick up for the Power and he will be elite in Div 3

Rumour is Big announcement tonight from thomastown Coulson signed leaving Heidelberg west and also ryall from Kilmore also signed at thomastown.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s a forum, I’m welcome to my opinion 👍
Thats a statement, not an answer... I'm interested - While you take pot shots at everyone, i'd like to know... I'm interested in your creds.

What have you ever done...? Just name your top 5 achievements - Actually, i'll make it easy, go with 3... Your turn.

Thats a statement, not an answer... I'm interested - While you take pot shots and everyone, i'd like to know... I'm interested in your creds.

What have you ever done...? Just name your top 5 achievements - Make it 3... Your turn.
I don’t need to give you and answer and I don’t have to disclose my credentials.

If you disagree that’s great. That’s my opinion.

I don’t need to give you and answer and I don’t have to disclose my credentials.

If you disagree that’s great. That’s my opinion.
A coward nobody - I value opinions that come from people willing to stand behind them - You've just potted a three time comp B&F, basically Thommo's big announcement and been wrong about Shan Smith all in the space of 8 hours... Why even bother...?

A coward nobody - I value opinions that come from people willing to stand behind them - You've just potted a three time comp B&F, basically Thommo's big announcement and been wrong about Shan Smith all in the space of 8 hours... Why even bother...?
Shannon Smith? I never said Shannon Smith was coaching.. I asked if it was true.. maybe scroll back and re read.

Still a good signing for Thommo, I just don’t think he is at the level you’d expect for a player to win 3 B&Fs. Never seen him dominate a game like Matt Denis in D1.

If you want opinions backed by names bigfooty isn’t the place!

Shannon Smith? I never said Shannon Smith was coaching.. I asked if it was true.. maybe scroll back and re read.

Still a good signing for Thommo, I just don’t think he is at the level you’d expect for a player to win 3 B&Fs. Never seen him dominate a game like Matt Denis in D1.

People back up their name s with me all the time…?

why wouldn’t you put your name to anything…?

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back