NFNL Div 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Lalor on the verge of fielding basically a reserves side for 2022. Players in are average reserves players. Players out are 3 of top 5 in BNF. Gone. And 2 others in their best 22 at lalor.
Season before lost one to Nth Heidleberg, who ended up playing 1s at Norf. And received most improved at Doggies. Another obviously left for Watsonia, another to Epping . So with them 3 losses the players they brought in 2 of them have just left plus more. I feel for their new coach
Who has come in I haven’t seen any announcements?

Lalor on the verge of fielding basically a reserves side for 2022. Players in are average reserves players. Players out are 3 of top 5 in BNF. Gone. And 2 others in their best 22 at lalor.
Season before lost one to Nth Heidleberg, who ended up playing 1s at Norf. And received most improved at Doggies. Another obviously left for Watsonia, another to Epping . So with them 3 losses the players they brought in 2 of them have just left plus more. I feel for their new coach

I’ve heard there are more going out. When you make a decision to “re-appoint” your senior coach then ask him to “re-apply” weeks later it’s not surprising that the players close to that coach have sought out new starts or looking to return to previous clubs.

On ther verge of fielding nothing at all.

The committee of that club will need to take responsibility and put it in the hard work to mend relationships. They have done it before no reason they can’t do it again.

Yes you are rigtht.

BUT

The Problem is that I'm not real sure that from looking at whos who in the roles that in no disrespect that they have a grip of what needs to be done both in on and off field descriptions.

Also d
I’ve heard there are more going out. When you make a decision to “re-appoint” your senior coach then ask him to “re-apply” weeks later it’s not surprising that the players close to that coach have sought out new starts or looking to return to previous clubs.

doesn't help that all money that was handed over by old committee is now non existent through spending ridiculous money on 2nd and 3rd rate players

Surely you have a plan before you pull the trigger on this sort of thing?

Rexhepi, Evans, Hill and Johnstone all played regular seniors. They aren’t easy to replace.

Just moved to Melbourne, Ain't picked up a footy in over a decade (And was pretty average back then) Looking to join a club in the Reservoir area, Any recommendations :) ? Was looking at the Mustangs but after having a read might be having second thoughts.

EDIT: I don't mind playing for a rubbish side, I doubt I would even make an impact in the reserves of Div 3 but Rezza sounds a little disfuncional. Just looking for a good group of lads and to get some fitness back.

Last edited:
Just moved to Melbourne, Ain't picked up a footy in over a decade (And was pretty average back then) Looking to join a club in the Reservoir area, Any recommendations :) ? Was looking at the Mustangs but after having a read might be having second thoughts.
Go to Rezza. Massive rebuild there. Massive. 30+ year rebuild lol

EDIT: I don't mind playing for a rubbish side, I doubt I would even make an impact in the reserves of Div 3 but Rezza sounds a little disfuncional. Just looking for a good group of lads and to get some fitness back.
Lalor are a good bunch of blokes tbh. Not far from where you are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lalor are a good bunch of blokes tbh. Not far from where you are.
Yer was having a look at them, They are quite close. Only bit that I was unsure about was that horrid club song :p I assume I still need to "Transfer" from my club from like 15 years ago?

Thanks for the recommendation.

Surely no player in div3 is getting this much $$. That’s over 1000 a game. Even if a player was worth this much why would he play Div3 footy unless his either related to the coach, has close friends, or is originally from that club. Just saying!!!
Would play div 3 to get paid $1000 a game if he couldn’t get anywhere near that anywhere else. This day and age at local level, that is a lot of money!!

Surely no player in div3 is getting this much $$. That’s over 1000 a game. Even if a player was worth this much why would he play Div3 footy unless his either related to the coach, has close friends, or is originally from that club. Just saying!!!
not him, another coming. Will be best player in comp
matt keys?

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back