NFNL Div 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Finishing on top in small pond some would say. The league has pushed up 2 sides to Div 2 over the last few years and another free hit next year with no relegation. Could look a lot different if 2 more decent sides were in Div 3. And would love to know just how reduced their cap is.
Turtles having a crack.

South don't recruit but if anyone wants to enquire or come down to pre season they are more than welcome. Weird but hey, BOTH seniors and reserves dominant, next season seems to be the same.
South coach is old school. He wouldn’t interview a prospective player nor would their amateurish committee.

South coach is old school. He wouldn’t interview a prospective player nor would their amateurish committee.
Old school coach & amateurish committee , But seem to get the job done , I understand they still need to win the flag but give credit where credit is due , IMA they are still the side to beat in 2022

Coach might be old school but coaches aren’t the only ones that recruit ( you’d know that being d3 footy nuffie ) and calling a committee that’s legit fixed all the issues the previous 2 committees have failed to do.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Turtles real deal. Premiers for me. Who can stop them?
Very early days and I heard similar things about Mernda. They’ve had a nice off season so far but so have Laurimar who beat them twice last season.

South Morang will improve once again you’d expect as the their kids edge closer to their prime years.

West also bought in 4 nice recruits who easily handled them early in the year (albeit losing a few players)

Long way to go yet!

Very early days and I heard similar things about Mernda. They’ve had a nice off season so far but so have Laurimar who beat them twice last season.

South Morang will improve once again you’d expect as the their kids edge closer to their prime years.

West also bought in 4 nice recruits who easily handled them early in the year (albeit losing a few players)

Long way to go yet!
Who has west lost officially?

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back