NFNL Div 3 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Would have to be 40 wouldn't he?
Just read the article

"It is by far the biggest recruiting coup in Division 3."

I don't doubt he can probably still play a bit but at 37 after essentially 2 years off (and only 7 games due to injury in 2019) there's other recruits id be taking well ahead. Maybe ill eat humble pie

Last edited:
Will the recruits (Assistant Coaches) go around again at Waterview Reserve?

B Kimo
S Smith
J King
J Austin

Will Michael Evans play again at Mernda?

Will the recruits (Assistant Coaches) go around again at Waterview Reserve?

B Kimo
S Smith
J King
J Austin

Will Michael Evans play again at Mernda?
King retired.

I believe Smith and Kimo were announced last year?

I’m concerned at how Lalor and Reservoir are going to get a side up. Announced 1 new recruit between each club.

What Epping managed to do (albeit in D2) is what they needed to. Find a coach who can bring big numbers.

King retired.

I believe Smith and Kimo were announced last year?

I’m concerned at how Lalor and Reservoir are going to get a side up. Announced 1 new recruit between each club.

What Epping managed to do (albeit in D2) is what they needed to. Find a coach who can bring big numbers.
I hope the bloods can get a team up, they may have to shell out some money just to get a team together.

Cutler really has made a meal of the joint and now he is trying recruit there players up to Kilmore to play 2’s. Pretty ordinary and shouldn’t get a senior job again no wonder Ben Charles was so livid on this forum.

I hope the bloods can get a team up, they may have to shell out some money just to get a team together.

Cutler really has made a meal of the joint and now he is trying recruit there players up to Kilmore to play 2’s. Pretty ordinary and shouldn’t get a senior job again no wonder Ben Charles was so livid on this forum
Club was in a great place financially and within 2 years all gone. Ridiculous money spent on average footballers, unfortunately a second time around the club may not survive

Club was in a great place financially and within 2 years all gone. Ridiculous money spent on average footballers, unfortunately a second time around the club may not survive
They posted their financials prior to their agm and had heaps in the bank so not sure how true this statement is.

IMO if they managed to beat West and Turtles in those close games things would look quite different right now.

Cutler really has made a meal of the joint and now he is trying recruit there players up to Kilmore to play 2’s. Pretty ordinary and shouldn’t get a senior job again no wonder Ben Charles was so livid on this forum.

They made a meal of it the way the basically pushed him out the door.
Ben Charles should be livid at the peanut running the joint. Egomaniac

I was wondering how long it would take for the ill informed, uneducated, less courageous keyboard warriors to start posting dribble. Low & behold we have a couple of winners in my old mate Rusted Nuts & NFL Insider 😝😝 now I’m guessing that I have somehow wronged old mate Rusted Nuts somewhere along the way, maybe I didn’t pick him I’m sure it had nothing to do with courage 🤔 I mean it’s pretty easy to pot blokes when you post stuff under an alias. I will definitely ask him to write my autobiography if I ever go down that path because he actually knows more about me than I do. I love how he & old mate NFL Insider seem to know what happens at a club that they have no idea about. For the record in my time at Lalor we paid under half of the salary cap the entire time. The guys who came to the club did so as a favour to me. I walk away from Lalor with my head held high I gave everything I could to get the club successful. It didn’t work clearly I’m a big boy & been around footy long enough to know how things work. I will say this though it was not my intention to not be coaching Lalor in the end I made the call. If you’re going to pot people put on your big boy pants and identify yourself. Don’t comment on stuff you actually have no idea about it makes you look like a bigger dill than you already are. Lalor is a place full of fantastic people, some of who will remain lifelong friends and I wish them nothing but success except when they play Kilmore.

Unfortunately shelling out cash for players has not worked previously, seen it way too many times. If they do it is only a short term fix. Almost all of last years best 22 will be moving on. Hopefully there will be a way to preserve this clubs proud history. The competition will be worse off without the bloods.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In fairness to Gaz the players moving to Kilmore have followed him everywhere.

I was wondering how long it would take for the ill informed, uneducated, less courageous keyboard warriors to start posting dribble. Low & behold we have a couple of winners in my old mate Rusted Nuts & NFL Insider 😝😝 now I’m guessing that I have somehow wronged old mate Rusted Nuts somewhere along the way, maybe I didn’t pick him I’m sure it had nothing to do with courage 🤔 I mean it’s pretty easy to pot blokes when you post stuff under an alias. I will definitely ask him to write my autobiography if I ever go down that path because he actually knows more about me than I do. I love how he & old mate NFL Insider seem to know what happens at a club that they have no idea about. For the record in my time at Lalor we paid under half of the salary cap the entire time. The guys who came to the club did so as a favour to me. I walk away from Lalor with my head held high I gave everything I could to get the club successful. It didn’t work clearly I’m a big boy & been around footy long enough to know how things work. I will say this though it was not my intention to not be coaching Lalor in the end I made the call. If you’re going to pot people put on your big boy pants and identify yourself. Don’t comment on stuff you actually have no idea about it makes you look like a bigger dill than you already are. Lalor is a place full of fantastic people, some of who will remain lifelong friends and I wish them nothing but success except when they play Kilmore.
Please, did I have a go at you. I said they had plenty of money in the bank - FACT

I said they paid ridiculous money for average players - FACT

Did not mention anything about you or your time at the club. I made 2 points both of which are fact.

The Financials show money in the bank and now it isn’t there!!

Please, did I have a go at you. I said they had plenty of money in the bank - FACT

I said they paid ridiculous money for average players - FACT

Did not mention anything about you or your time at the club. I made 2 points both of which are fact.

The Financials show money in the bank and now it isn’t there!!
You seem to know a lot of Facts about the Bloods 🤔

I agree I don’t know what happened behind the scenes at Lalor and you probably were treated poorly but nobody wants to see any club struggling and facing extinction. However you have texted multiple players to head to Kilmore and when a coach takes on a job they take on a responsibility to leave the place in a better way than how they found it not try and destroy the fabric resulting in another club going into recess. This explains Ben Charles fury which I now understand.

That’s the last I’ll comment. Hopefully things improve for the bloods.

I agree I don’t know what happened behind the scenes at Lalor and you probably were treated poorly but nobody wants to see any club struggling and facing extinction. However you have texted multiple players to head to Kilmore and when a coach takes on a job they take on a responsibility to leave the place in a better way than how they found it not try and destroy the fabric resulting in another club going into recess. This explains Ben Charles fury which I now understand.
All is fair in love and war.

Why sack a coach if your scared he will take your players where he goes? Im not going to pretend to know what happened but from the outside looking in they've moved on a coach without a replacement in line and basically seen most of their senior list walk out. Usually you move on a coach to keep your list in tact.

End of the day i really hope they get a side up and can rebuild the club to the former glory but its a harder challenge than we saw those years ago. I cant see them finding replacements for Hill, Rexhepi, Evans, Twomey etc anytime soon

Williamson off to Eastern footy league, where is he going

Massive loss for Laurimar if this is the case

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 3 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Back