NFNL Div 3 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

more morang players at mernda last night than have been showing at training so i hear and herd some talk there not happy about the new recrute on big dollars but not training . cracks starting to show ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

more morang players at mernda last night than have been showing at training so i hear and herd some talk there not happy about the new recrute on big dollars but not training . cracks starting to show ?
I bet the Morang boys are stressing over comments from a bloke called Donks, who "herd" about a "recrute". Sounds well informed to me. Surprised he didn't raise concerns about the large group of teammates bonding together at the pub a few weeks out from Round 1, shambles.

I bet the Morang boys are stressing over comments from a bloke called Donks, who "herd" about a "recrute". Sounds well informed to me. Surprised he didn't raise concerns about the large group of teammates bonding together at the pub a few weeks out from Round 1, shambles.
nope they really arent stressed about me but somebody should be worried about what a couple of the boys were saying

and a “large” group was it ? uh huh

Na I can back up the comments from south players being unhappy about a certain recruit from whittelsea barely training and given a good contract.
Although I wouldn't say there are cracks at south.
They can feel frustrated about it but surely they would see the bigger picture about why there club recruited.
I mean they wouldn't have to pay overs for a player to play div3 if the blokes already there didn't drop the ball in the many grandfinals they have appeared in recent years 🤫🙊

In fairness though I doubt there qould have more blokes at the mernda game then they have at training.
I live near south's oval and there numbers have been great for 3 sides.
All jokes aside they will have another great year.

Mustangs looked comfortable over Jacana. No score from what I can tell but word is that it was in the realms of 8-10 goals. Will be a step up for Reservoir against Laurimar in a week's time though

On SM-G980F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Are Jacana fielding one side like last year or back to two? Good for the mustangs regardless

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 3 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Back