NFNL Div 3 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Kilmore to play Hillside next Saturday. EDFL division 1. Will give us a guide to where they are at.
Side note brothers team playing my sons local side is awesome.

Was talking to one of the Kilmore boys yesterday and he's certainly looking forward to the game. Should be a good game.

Has Kilmore recruited anyone of note?
Have got back ex juniors Hayden Phillips and James Atkinson, who will return as one pointers and Justin Bentley will come in handy too. More importantly, they have not lost anyone of note, but have topped up with depth, including some decent under 19’s from last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eltham Turtles beat Parade by about 12 goals. They looked pretty good and the early season optimism for them is building.
They did ? Was there another practice match between these two teams that I wasn't at Champ ? :)

Turtles might have just shaded us in the Seniors, and we probably just got the chocolates in the Twos.

Last edited:
LOL
DON'T LET THE TRUTH GET IN THE WAY OF A GOOD STORY.
12 goals ? The Eltham boys didn't kick 12, let alone win by that much. That being said, I think it was a good hit out which I'm sure both teams will get a bit out of. The game was played in the right spirit, and we'll happily play the same fixture next year. The Turtles had a couple of handy mids that will cause some issues for the opposition during the year, and the big bloke up forward will also be a handful for backmen.

Last edited:
12 goals ? The Eltham boys didn't kick 12, let alone win by that much. That being said, I think it was a good hit out which I'm sure both teams will get a bit out of. The game was played in the right spirit, and we'll happily play the same fixture next year. The Turtles had a couple of handy mids that will cause some issues for the opposition during the year, and the big bloke up forward will also be a handful for backmen.
The handy miss you are referring to ,
You wouldn’t know their names by chance ? Just so I can keep an eye on them . GOOD TO SEE LOCAL FOOTY IS BACK

Keys and Rogers at a pinch.

Got told again last weekend that parade are looking to move to NFNL in 2023.

Would be a good addition if they can attract players. Great ground to play at.

Difficult with a massive powerhouse of the league just down the road.

Got told again last weekend that parade are looking to move to NFNL in 2023.

Would be a good addition if they can attract players. Great ground to play at.

Difficult with a massive powerhouse of the league just down the road.
I’ve heard this many times and heard they actually voted on it at one stage. Unfortunately to many old boys from the glory vafa days were against “paying players”

Would be a fantastic get for the league. Lets hope it actually happens.

They did ? Was there another practice match between these two teams that I wasn't at Champ ? :)

Turtles might have just shaded us in the Seniors, and we probably just got the chocolates in the Twos.

Did not see second half Mappa and I did 'phone a friend' for the final results. Clearly they must have meant 12 points and not 12 goals, when they said 'won by 12'. My bad. That's a strong effort and would make you outright favorites in our comp this year.

Cheers, Chump.

Did not see second half Mappa and I did 'phone a friend' for the final results. Clearly they must have meant 12 points and not 12 goals, when they said 'won by 12'. My bad. That's a strong effort and would make you outright favorites in our comp this year.

Cheers, Chump.
ha ha ha. Great to see you've still kept your sense of humour CC. Let's continue it on the VAFA board during 2022

Are the boys from west are team to keep your eye having lost Coulson and maski in the off season. But In previous weeks announce Gleeson as new signing who’s probably a class above div 3 and also notice Jordan bulman pending clearance from north Heidelberg?

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 3 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Back