NFNL Div 3 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Unfortunately Mitch was unconscious for a few seconds after the incident which has also resulted in a delayed concussion. Could be out for a while at this stage unfortunately.

On SM-G998B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Obviously he's going to be out for the concussion, but i heard he did his hamstring 5 or 6 mins after the hit from the mernda bloke & that's what is keeping him out longer.

Picks for this week.
South Morang 168 points
Turtles 26 points
Kilmore 9 points
GOT MY FINGERS CROSSED LALOR 1 POINT wont happen and Mernda will win by 129 points and they will move from second last to third last.

The Mernda incident has now been posted on

Fox footy 337,000 subscribers

And

Fox sports australia - 1.1 million subscribers

Another Mernda player featured on the page (I believe the 2019 hit was on there as well)

How this club isn’t on a bond is beyond me. Absolute stain on the league
Interested to see Shannon Smith requesting a transfer from Mernda to Lalor

Sounds like a typical Mernda style rumour to excuse their behaviour.
Thx for calling me out, made me go back and look at the footage. 5 or 6 mins after the incident he goes down, grabs his hamstring and 2 trainers come out and help him off.

It’s a real shame…

He didn’t learn from his

1st send off
Or
2nd send off
Or
3rd send off
Or
4th send off
Or
His first 2 weeks
Or
His second 2 weeks
Or
His next send off

Now it’s escalated into a 6 week penalty after a player has been concussed.
Where do you find this stuff, you with the league or a club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Huge round of footy

Kilmore v West - Kilmore seem to have Wests measure and I expect this to continue. We have a 5 horse race. West were close to South and Turtles but just a little short. Chimminello returning should help though…. Blues 24 points

Old Eltham Vs Laurimar - A few close encounters between these sides so expecting another. Williamson has caused the main issue for the Turtles in the past so without him and their leader Thompson I think they’ll get it done - Turtles 19

Bloods Vs Mernda - Bloods will be well beaten 118 points

South v Mustangs - 150+

Very surprised more hasn't been made of this.
I’m sure it was the cornerstone of Merndas case. Hence maybe the light penalty.

Regardless I have zero sympathy for a coward willing to whack someone from behind regardless of impact and injury sustained.

Delayed concussion is far from rare and I’ve seen it many times. He clearly blacked out and dropped straight to the ground

I’m sure it was the cornerstone of Merndas case. Hence maybe the light penalty.

Regardless I have zero sympathy for a coward willing to whack someone from behind regardless of impact and injury sustained.

Delayed concussion is far from rare and I’ve seen it many times. He clearly blacked out and dropped straight to the ground

I don't disagree with you at all, but questions need to be asked. I'd be expecting my club to look after my son or daughter if that had happened to them.

I don't disagree with you at all, but questions need to be asked. I'd be expecting my club to look after my son or daughter if that had happened to them.
I can guarantee that question was asked in the trial. From my info he provided a doctor’s certificate confirming a concussion..

Who knows if he did or didn’t but there is no doubt he blacked out as he dropped instantly.

Are trainers trained in concussion testing for local footy or are they just tape and water carriers?

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 3 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Back