NFNL Div 3 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Any truth that Lance has been on the phone to Nathan Thomas about heading back to Lalor and they are a big chance to snare him?
Would be a great get if true. But I did hear it Grand Final day, so I'll take it with a grain of salt for now.

Any truth that Lance has been on the phone to Nathan Thomas about heading back to Lalor and they are a big chance to snare him?
Would be a great get if true. But I did hear it Grand Final day, so I'll take it with a grain of salt for now.
I heard it was a done deal a while back. 1 pointer as well

Why have Lalor just announced on their Facebook page that Big Lance is coaching in 2024
Wasn’t this announced weeks ago, very strange

Why have Lalor just announced on their Facebook page that Big Lance is coaching in 2024
Wasn’t this announced weeks ago, very strange
Lalor Bowling Club not happy that their highly paid coach is spending more time at the Footy Club as their new
President than coaching anyone, and members irate that Lance is always bowling on the Lalor greens and refuses to pay membership , supported by Lalor coach.

Lalor Bowling Club not happy that their highly paid coach is spending more time at the Footy Club as their new
President than coaching anyone, and members irate that Lance is always bowling on the Lalor greens and refuses to pay membership , supported by Lalor coach.
Let's file this under "Things that never happened"

Seem to know alot of the goings on. THis sort of stuff woiuld only be known by people vry close to the club / s and people involved. I'd hope you arent going to be the one that jumps ship if they improve.........You seem to want to see them fail?

Sounds like the plot of a potential “Cracker Jack 2 “

Big chance of winning the didn’t happen of the year award for 2023

I've read this a few times now. Can you explain WTF you're talking about.

SWOOPINGTIME

I've read this a few times now. Can you explain WTF you're talking about.

SWOOPINGTIME
Lalor’s new president is the coach at the bowls club…

Apparently he is spending to much time on the footy club… not enough time teaching bowls to the old ladies and fellas

Lance is bowling at the bowls club courtesy of the new coach (Lalor’s president) without paying his fees…

One of the most bizarre posts on big football and I doubt with any substance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lalor’s new president is the coach at the bowls club…

Apparently he is spending to much time on the footy club… not enough time teaching bowls to the old ladies and fellas

Lance is bowling at the bowls club courtesy of the new coach (Lalor’s president) without paying his fees…

One of the most bizarre posts on big football and I doubt with any substance.

SWOOPINGTIME

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 3 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back