NFNL Div 3 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Dont think you need to 'go have a look' you are cleary from Lalor and doing everything you can to promote them ;)
Lol. Wish I had the time. Not connected to the club just hoping them well whilst others stick in the boots.
Looked to me like there was 35ish there and a few on lookers. Was told there was still 20 or so that were unavailable due to work and other stuff.
They have definitely added hight and if they can keep the numbers then maybe they won't suck as bad next season. Gotta keep them though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you listen to all the chatter, it might also be the most competitive comp in Div 3 for a few seasons trying to get a finals berth also though? Who is your early top 5 1057z?

Chump

Agree with you chump. No team is guaranteed anything looking at everything so far. In my opinion 1st can end up finishing 7th, 7th can finish first.

Top 7 in no order with a gap to kilmore and Kinglake and then a gap to Lalor and Reservoir.

Mernda
Turtles
HW
OP
Ivanhoe
Fitzroy
Epping
Kilmore
Kinglake
Lalor
Reservoir

Agree with you chump. No team is guaranteed anything looking at everything so far. In my opinion 1st can end up finishing 7th, 7th can finish first.

Top 7 in no order with a gap to kilmore and Kinglake and then a gap to Lalor and Reservoir.

Mernda
Turtles
HW
OP
Ivanhoe
Fitzroy
Epping
Kilmore
Kinglake
Lalor
Reservoir
I think Kinglake win enough at home to avoid third last.

Gee it’s a tough ladder to pick.

I’ll wait until silly is season is over.

I think Kinglake win enough at home to avoid third last.

Gee it’s a tough ladder to pick.

I’ll wait until silly is season is over.
very very tough ladder, only have kinglake low based on the losses they have had and no recruiting yet but it can change very quickly. Home ground advantage would help them a bit no doubt

Can't remember the last time I was this interested in Division 3. Obviously it's only November but it seems like it's shaping to be one of the more competitive seasons that we'll have seen in a long time. OP and Ivanhoe coming across as definite competitors only adds to this feel.

West will another very solid pick up in Mick Italia from Banyule
Building nicely and that senior finals drought could be broken in 2024
Agreed Italia is a strong get for WH. I hear they have lost a couple but have upgraded the losses outside of Evans. Interesting to see if they have any more coming across from Banyule.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 3 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back