NFNL Div 3 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Wonder if anyone can shed some light on the Monster the Bloods have signed. Doesnt mention anywhere that hes played footy unlike their other signings. Assume he is a Bowls person going by comments . Hope he can play footy?
He can play but I hear he needs to work on his athletics aspects. But stick him near goal and he will be a handful for any backline. I thenk his brother signed with lalor before Xmas

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonder if anyone can shed some light on the Monster the Bloods have signed. Doesnt mention anywhere that hes played footy unlike their other signings. Assume he is a Bowls person going by comments . Hope he can play footy?
Played basketball, but did cop a season ending injury when at Calder Cannons, had a interview with Melbourne, Gold Coast, and Richmond but when injury hit that stopped everything in its tracks.
The kid is a few years out of the game but can play. With a pre-season under his belt he will cause some headaches.

SWOOPINGTIME

Played basketball, but did cop a season ending injury when at Calder Cannons, had a interview with Melbourne, Gold Coast, and Richmond but when injury hit that stopped everything in its tracks.
The kid is a few years out of the game but can play. With a pre-season under his belt he will cause some headaches.

SWOOPINGTIME
Thanks for that.

Now that the silly season is over and most lists are close to finished thought I’d throw my ladder for 2024 up.

Turtles
Mernda
West
Stars
Kilmore
Epping
Parade
Ivanhoe
Kinglake
Reservoir
Lalor

Turtles - Should be top 2, have recruited to win but not best long tern strategy. lost their best player.
Epping - Mid pack at best, have pick up a few but nothing that' going to rattle the top 3 or 4. how many games did they win in recent history.
Mernda - Have to be top 2, lost no one other than morrison to injury, have recruited quality with only nipper being towards the end.
Ivanhoe - Mid pack, essentially coming from bottom of Div4, their 2nd best player 2023 couldn't get a a regular gig with Mernda 2 yrs ago.
Stars - Will be strong early, lots of talent, but no I in team, will probably get to top 5.
Parade - Mid to bottom, Gilmour will dominate the games he plays but they're coming from equivalent of Div 5.
Kinglake - Lost a few, harvey will hog some limelight & will hurt their overall game, they'll struggle to make finals.
West - Top 5 , lots of foot traffic in warringal parklands, last yrs coach has set them up well. Will get a few.
Kilmore - Dark horse, recruiting subtlety. No Fanfare, Desi will be looking to top 4 or 5 for sure.
Reservoir - will win a few more than last yr, mid pack at times, new coach will bring enthusiasm & some players, long term project.
Lalor - Bottom is about right, got a couple of players, but a longer project than Resa.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 3 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back