NFNL Div 3 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting to see how the Bloods go tomorrow against North Sunshine seeing Reservoir played them and beat them. I know its a only a practice match but you still want to be winning coming into Round 1.

Interesting to see how the Bloods go tomorrow against North Sunshine seeing Reservoir played them and beat them. I know its an only a practice match but you still want to be winning coming into Round 1.
Bloods will finish bottom by a huge margin. Reservior will beat them by 100+ if their new recruits play.

Division 3 practice matches

Kinglake Vs Skye @Kinglake
Mernda vs Oak Park @Therrys Oval
Heidelberg West vs Kew @Heid West
Fitzroy stars vs Army 4th Brigade Fitzroy Stars
Ivanhoe vs Salesian College
Epping Vs Templestowe @Epping
Kilmore vs Coburg Districts @Coburg Districts

Unable to find any information for:
Old Eltham
Reservoir
Lalor
Old Paradians
Lalor v Nth Sunshine 23/3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wandered up to Eltham College to watch the turtles first praccy today. From what I saw, they will be very hard to beat. Malone, McCaffer, Kavanagh all massive ins. Beat Kew (Div 1 Ammo’s) by 9 goals (I’m told there was 8-9 changes to Kews team that beat West Heidelberg comprehensively last week - so not too sure what to take from the team they fielded today).

Wandered up to Eltham College to watch the turtles first praccy today. From what I saw, they will be very hard to beat. Malone, McCaffer, Kavanagh all massive ins. Beat Kew (Div 1 Ammo’s) by 9 goals (I’m told there was 8-9 changes to Kews team that beat West Heidelberg comprehensively last week - so not too sure what to take from the team they fielded today).
So effectively they beat a div 4 team

Good for Mernda, not great signs for PH.

How did west go against lower
Was told last night that Lower won comfortably in the end after a close first half.

Turtles very good from a mate at Kew, but Kew did have a few out from previous week. But he thinks they will take some beating and knows a bit about NFNL.

Epping v Therry?

Chump

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 3 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back