NFNL Div 3 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

In saying that - IF TRUE - good luck to them and it shows that if you thought Div 3 was competitive last year then wait until 2025 as several clubs will be pushing even harder to get great talent in. Great for the comp.
Do you actually think it’s great if teams are blatantly cheating the cap?

Do you actually think it’s great if teams are blatantly cheating the cap?
I didn't say that ..... I said it's great to get good talent into the Division.

I'd suggest discussions on clubs who cheat and don't are always going to be had. Hence why I think points work better than caps.

HAS to be bulldust. No way he is worth even half of that.
Sounds like Mernda are going after a ruckman... first we heard Dennis and now Evans.
You would assume we have seen the last of Morrison then?
Mernda throwing around the cash, perhaps they should throw the cash at a decent coach instead.

HAS to be bulldust. No way he is worth even half of that.
Sounds like Mernda are going after a ruckman... first we heard Dennis and now Evans.
You would assume we have seen the last of Morrison then?
Mernda throwing around the cash, perhaps they should throw the cash at a decent coach instead.
Coffey was named starting Ruck in the ACC (Team of the year equivalent as Plays for parade and they won the Herald Sun comp) and is still only 16, turns 17 in next couple of months.

Why wouldn’t they want him to be starting ruck. Probably only costs 100 bux a game?

Only thing would be size as can jump over a mountain and has great hands.

Heard a few whispers at cricket training
Todd Hughes and Daniel bramich to link up at mernda
Might also see Brenton Keating head there to play with his brother and good mate nipper

Kai turner to panton hill is a big loss

Coffey was named starting Ruck in the ACC (Team of the year equivalent as Plays for parade and they won the Herald Sun comp) and is still only 16, turns 17 in next couple of months.

Why wouldn’t they want him to be starting ruck. Probably only costs 100 bux a game?

Only thing would be size as can jump over a mountain and has great hands.
Taylor is a very good ruck in his own right aswell.

Heard a few whispers at cricket training
Todd Hughes and Daniel bramich to link up at mernda
Might also see Brenton Keating head there to play with his brother and good mate nipper

Kai turner to panton hill is a big loss
His brother plays in the 2s.
Would Todd Hughes get a game also?
Again Mernda targeting players at the end of their careers. What happens if they win it? All these guys likely to pull the pin and Mernda left in a hole.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 3 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back