NFNL Div 3 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Pingers
Laurimar
Stars
Kilmore
Mernda
Turtles

All very busy with NEW signing in the early stages for Div 3. ..... others?
As you know Ivanhoe have bought in a couple but no doubt there’s more on the way hey chumpy 😏Kinglake have bought a few back in, graf and Crowe are handy players and Florence will be big in the ruck. Lalor 2 handy ins, with 2 departures, reservoir the one big signing but have heard Cuppens won’t be around. Heidelberg West are very quiet.

As you know Ivanhoe have bought in a couple but no doubt there’s more on the way hey chumpy 😏Kinglake have bought a few back in, graf and Crowe are handy players and Florence will be big in the ruck. Lalor 2 handy ins, with 2 departures, reservoir the one big signing but have heard Cuppens won’t be around. Heidelberg West are very quiet.
I hope we have some more coming Bertyas we have lost more than currently announced. But a long way to go until round 1 is played 🤞🤞

As for others, yes some announcements, but the clubs I named originally doing the most at this stage I would suggest.

Several older players to be announced at Rezza is the word but Cuppins would be huge loss if the case.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done Epping. Interested to see what other clubs can do to try keep up with what there doing.
Stars have also added some good players so far but epping winning the off season so far after this.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 3 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back