NFNL Div 3 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

‘I’m pretty certain’. Gee whiz you talk absolute rubbish brutal. You carry on like a 13 year old girl with your gossip and rumours. We know you hate the turtles, being affiliated with the only club to say no to them joining the league in 2019. Your continued rubbishing of the club is getting old. Jog on back to the div 2 board

Was always going to be anger between LP people and EC due to the Reseach JFC alliance and LP seeing EC coming in taking that pipeline away.

‘I’m pretty certain’. Gee whiz you talk absolute rubbish brutal. You carry on like a 13 year old girl with your gossip and rumours. We know you hate the turtles, being affiliated with the only club to say no to them joining the league in 2019. Your continued rubbishing of the club is getting old. Jog on back to the div 2 board
Hope you’re ok mate, you seem a bit troubled😬

Was always going to be anger between LP people and EC due to the Reseach JFC alliance and LP seeing EC coming in taking that pipeline away.
Probably correct in that assessment but I’m more surprised that a club like Panton Hill thought it was a good idea.

After all, they always had a constant flow of x Eltham players and those surrounding to recruit from, and the Turtles coming in surely has diluted that to an extent.

Obviously there is a lot of passionate people at the Turtles but I just can’t see them progressing with some issues they have.

Eltham college and the turtle have absolutely zero affiliation / relationship, so the schooling definitely isn’t a part of it. It will be purely money based, I have been hearing for weeks that caff has been teeing up meetings everywhere to find the highest bidder
have all metro comps got salary cap limits or points based? large $$$ on offer at Epping

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 3 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back