Nicholas Naitanui

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks Lewigie!

Would you believe my recording of the game through my PC cut out just minutes before his first goal :thumbsdown:

Ha ha, oops. My wife at least cut off the first quarter and not the last! But we should get another crack on 1Digital, Tuesday at 5:30 pm, I reckon.

i cant stop watching the replay over and over "NAITANUIS AWAY"

ive never seen anything like that before

dont know what else to say

i cant stop watching the replay over and over "NAITANUIS AWAY"

ive never seen anything like that before

dont know what else to say

Just sit there with a stupid grin on your face, much like myself most of the night after witnessing that! :thumbsu:

Peter Matera, Dean Kemp, Peter Sumich, Ben Cousins etc. Yes they are all greats but I think its safe to say that after two games from this bloke he is the greatest Eagles player of all time.

Can someone tell me what this big thing is he did last night?? I mised it!

Youtube??

I saw his 2 goals in like 4 mins.. my gosh.... freak

its just sad for us that the oracle that is Robert Walls informed us he cant chase and tackle hey
Awww... why sully this thread with the mention of that overrated "commentator"

Can someone tell me what this big thing is he did last night?? I mised it!

Youtube??

I saw his 2 goals in like 4 mins.. my gosh.... freak
You're the guy who turns up to the party after everyone has left to gone clubbing. :)

Second goal, looks like Hodge was standing right next to him. Naitanui runs to the spilt ball and the Hawks player does nothing, even though he was right next to him. Pretty poor effort I thought.

Edit: Not hodge, number 27.
Was it? I thought it was Robert Campbell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was shouting his name at the television when he kicked his third goal. :thumbsu:

But he fell to his knees after his second goal I hope he's okay and he didn't knock anything.

thats the first thing I thought of too. It looked as though he copped a knock to the knee. Not sure if its the knee he just had fixed or not?

It says a lot,I think when supporters of other clubs give him such ringing endorsements!:D

Thanks Lewigie. I've just watched it 15 times in a row and it's not getting the slightest bit boring.

+1

I am overseas right now so didnt get to watch the game. that third goal was awesome! He could have gotten goal of the year if he didnt mess up the bounce. His pace is just amazing!

its just sad for us that the oracle that is Robert Walls informed us he cant chase and tackle hey
LOL>>>ROBERT WALLS IS A ****HEAD!!! and I hate him sooo much! U can probably tell just by reading my nickname! Has he ever said a positive thing about MIGHTY EAGLES? I can honestly not recall anything!! He should be sacked immediately, or at least not be allowed to 'commentate' on any of our games. I HATE HIM because he has no valid points; always states the obvious, and likes no one except Chris Judd, and everyone else in CARLTANK team...He has NO right to say sh** about WCE, as his hatred and bias for the great club is well known throughout the footy public. Can anyone tell me why does he hate us? I couldnt care less why, but still I am just curious!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Nicholas Naitanui

Remove this Banner Ad

Back