jules101

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 3, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
MVFC, Real Madrid, MUFC
Lets make some good nicknames for players who dont have nicknames or have boring ones like Slats or Macca. Maybe a little explanation too...

My first one is MVP for Jay Nash. (Steve Nash)

Edit: And sorry I know this thread reaks of off-season ;)

Me, my Dad and my Bomber mates have given Mark Bolton the nickname "The General" for the last four or five years, because he is the general of our defense.

We are dead serious of course.

Go General Bolts.

i normally called bolton, the hack, or the man who is as useless as **** on a bull, or discrace or piece of ****e or the most pathetic player to ever pull on a essendon jumper, there jsut a few of the names i have for him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Angus Monfries is "Hollywood" after the herald sun article about him last year (after the 1st hawthorn game), and he talked about the kick being a bit Hollywood.

He still just can't resist the bananas.

i dont know docc, "hollywood" is a pretty good nickname

kepler could be "BKB", the b standin for big

richy cole's could be "hot'n'cold"

hislop may challenge slats for the nickname "angry"

jetta's could be "LJ", ala prisionbreak

laycock's could be changed to "limp", as he is always injured

big mal's could be "tiny"

I want to call Lloyd 'the King', but am not allowed as that one is reserved for the almighty King Richard (Reynolds).

I guess calling Lloyd 'the Prince' wouldn't go down too well, not with his Bacardi breezers. :D Hmmm... Prince Matthew?... nah...

Angus Monfries is "Hollywood" after the herald sun article about him last year (after the 1st hawthorn game), and he talked about the kick being a bit Hollywood.

He still just can't resist the bananas.

Hollywood is a mouthful. What is wrong with just plain Gus?

Remove this Banner Ad

Nicknames for Bombers players!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back