Ninthmond vs Potato Factory Gameday Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I've heard of March Hares before, but....Carried away much?
You only need to answer "for" or "against" nator. Then we know where you stand. C'mon, that was pretty exciting, wasn't it, Roos has already had a positive influence and the talent is there. Imagine having available to our forwardline Clarke, Hogan, Dawes, Fitz as tall forwards all better than the kiddie fiddler. Then chuck Viney and the new improved Watts into the middle and baby you got yourself a stew.

Melbourne Top 8!
Hope so, but don't think we will make the 8 this year. Next year a possibility.
A fowardline spearheaded by Chris Dawes could potentially see the Dees sneak into the top 4.
I get the feeling he'll be eventually pushed out by Fitzy and Hogan, with Clark the spearhead.

You only need to answer "for" or "against" nator. Then we know where you stand. C'mon, that was pretty exciting, wasn't it, Roos has already had a positive influence and the talent is there. Imagine having available to our forwardline Clarke, Hogan, Dawes, Fitz as tall forwards all better than the kiddie fiddler. Then chuck Viney and the new improved Watts into the middle and baby you got yourself a stew.

Okay, I'll commit....I'm prepared to go on record as saying you won't win the wooden spoon in 2014!

Okay, I'll commit....I'm prepared to go on record as saying you won't win the wooden spoon in 2014!
Is this the actual wooden spoon or the moral wooden spoon after Essendon lose all their players?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jay Kennedy-Harris. Went pick 40 in a weak draft for a reason.

Kicks a few easy goals in a praccy game and celebrates like he just won them a prelim.
Same reason Garlett went 2 picks earlier in a weak draft, while being completely overlooked the year prior?

Alexis Georgiou went alright I thought.

Same shit different year for Lynden Dunn.
Very lazy.
Georgiou is good cover for Garland at the moment. Hoping Dunny gets sent to Casey soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ninthmond vs Potato Factory Gameday Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back