Ninthmond vs Potato Factory Gameday Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I know you are about 8yo so therefore never seen Carltank beat the Hawks, but why u so mad?
We were tanking the whole time, I can't believe you fell for our trap :oops: Can't wait for back to back premierships in 2014 & 15

We were tanking the whole time, I can't believe you fell for our trap :oops: Can't wait for back to back premierships in 2014 & 15
Tell you what, let's have a thousand dollars on Carltank doing that and I will give you 10 to one odds.

Deal?

Tell you what, let's have a thousand dollars on Carltank doing that and I will give you 10 to one odds.

Deal?
No deal. I don't need money, watching the tears roll down your face will be reward enough. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No deal. I don't need money, watching the tears roll down your face will be reward enough. :thumbsu::thumbsu:
How very Carltank of you to not take the bet. :thumbsu:

Why did you stop being a Handbagger supporter T2M?

Last edited:
I had this discussion with Waynesworld a few years ago. Melbourne can't be awful forever. 2014 is our year to be not altogether awful.

Don't get too turned on yet Booshy, it's only NAB cup. I watched 1 quarter and was so disillusioned with the standard I turned it off.

Don't get too turned on yet Booshy, it's only NAB cup. I watched 1 quarter and was so disillusioned with the standard I turned it off.
The funny part isn't Melbourne winning but Richmond losing. Think about their last 2 games - a loss to melbourne in the NAB cup and before that lost their first final in 10 years plus to the team that came 9th...

Remove this Banner Ad

Ninthmond vs Potato Factory Gameday Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back