Nixon & Stkilda School Girl

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So lets see - hypothrtically she hooks up with a bloke, records the act and thats okay because she is protecting her 'legal rights.'

Interesting - does that mean everyone has now got carte blance to start taping sex acts without the other persons knowledge ?

Do we just argue 'legal rights' ?

Its plainly ridiculous.

Expect more in the future.

We are still way behind the British tabloid Press !

Re: 'Saints Girl' claims affair with Nixon

"If" he went there, he did nothing wrong by law, so who's to say she doesn't know what she's doing. 17 in the eyes of the law (in Victoria anyway) is old enough to consent to sex. Perhaps he's done something morally wrong, but I don't think it's up to us to judge. Both Ricky Nixon, and this "girl" can have sex with whoever they want providing they are of legal age and consent. This really should be treated as a private matter between the relevent parties involved (not that I expect it will be). In saying that though - given that it is out in the open, it probably wasn't his smartest move if they actually had intercourse. But again, who are we to judge...

This is not about the law, and I haven't noticed anyone banging that drum. It's about misuse of power and position, and a girl who is clearly carrying around some significant damage/anger.

This Nixon scandal will be nothing compared to the next AFL scandal.. Hang on to your seats...its a biggie..

Thanks for that :thumbsu:

I heard the next AFL scandel is a rumour, that is a molehill...

Just what I heard, but I can't tell you what it is... because I am making this up.

Has anyone actually downloaded a phone's content? It takes time, the correct cable or wireless interface, and a computer or compatible device.

He's suggesting she did this while left in his office for a while? Nice one, Nixon.

Looks like just another bloke who's been caught out, coming up with an explanation that fits in with the actual known circumstances.

I'd be very interested to know the actual details of the booking with Qantas (IP addresses etc).

You may be right about the age but the austlii reference that was posted may not be accurate. Having used austlii in the past, they seemed to have issues posting amendments. If the age in Victoria is 18 it is out of step with the rest of Australia where the age is under 16.

I tried checking on the Victorian website but its down. I intend to check on Monday either way to confirm.

I really think that act has been amended but I cant say definitely until I can check it properly. Federally and in other states to my knowledge, it refers to 'under 16'

Austlii has the version with the amendments as of November 2010 (IIRC the forensic procedures amendments), and I'm pretty sure I would be aware of any changes to the sex offences section. There haven't been any since then, nor are there any pending. It's just one of those sections that is not really going to be used for prosecution in private circumstances.

This is not about the law, and I haven't noticed anyone banging that drum. It's about misuse of power and position, and a girl who is clearly carrying around some significant damage/anger.

I think that has less weight when the girl - on her own version - initiated a relationship with planned and explicit malicious intent.

Dont think your wife will be happy about the services you provide after tonight..

The best way to solve financial and emotional problems is to bring a bottle of booze drink the night away and spend all night at her place.....

This is really odd... It's easy to take a photo of his CC/Drivers License with a camera phone.

But how does one download the contents of someones phone quickly, easily and without being noticed? Did she bring a laptop with her, powered it up then hooked it for 5 mins while he was out of the room without anyone noticing? Was she in a room with sensitive information (his phone) without any supervision? If so what other information/files did she have access too?
The time it takes to power laptop up, connect it, copy files over.. etc etc takes a fair bit of time.
It makes no sense.

That I believe, no 17 yo has the cash to fly to NZ to see a "friend" she met on the Internet

Thats a great reason to bring alcohol to help her calm down!!! Its not like people get more emotional and debilitated after drinking or anything

Nice try Ricky, but more holes in this storey than a colander

Yeah he'll have a hard time sticking to that one. He brings her a bottle of booze, then leaves and visits her again at 7 in the morning.

images

Originally Posted by nut
milk these bastards dry

Shes working as fast as she can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Tiger

I think that has less weight when the girl - on her own version - initiated a relationship with planned and explicit malicious intent.

That's my point - she appears to have planned this all in order to get revenge for being used up and spat out. She has proved her point 100% in this case - these blokes just want to have sex with a 16-17 yo girl, and will take any risks to do that.

Only a completely morally-bereft moron would visit her place alone with alcohol, let alone actually have sex with her.

I don't believe a word from Nixon. If he was just trying to 'help' her, even he's cunning enough to protect himself and bring along someone else (a female counsellor might have been a good idea).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone actually downloaded a phone's content? It takes time, the correct cable or wireless interface, and a computer or compatible device.

He's suggesting she did this while left in his office for a while? Nice one, Nixon.

Looks like just another bloke who's been caught out, coming up with an explanation that fits in with the actual known circumstances.

I'd be very interested to know the actual details of the booking with Qantas (IP addresses etc).

Hang on a sec. !! doesn't he claim that she spiked his drink or something? Maybe she hypnotised him or put poor Ricky under some voodoo spell with her snake ring. :D

Actually I do. Even if it was discoverable, raiding a phone remotely, when it can be done, is a very sophisticated attack. The only way it could realistically be done is having access to the handset and transferring files one at a time. Very time consuming and that assumes no passcode or other forms of protection.

So, as I claimed, it's possible, quite easy in fact if the phones owner has no clue and time limits only how much is downloadable at any given moment.
As you have no idea what it is she claims she has then it's pretty difficult to estimate how long it would take.

How long was Nixon in her hotel room, on 3 separate occasions?
Quite a few hours I would think.

While I can't stand Nixon and even if we believe everything the girl has alledged, it is still a case of 'so what?'

Nixon plays a part in promoting the game.

He has clearly undermining efforts to make the AFL appear socially responsible, not to mention this all comes out days after the former Deputy Prime Minister has a go at the integrity of players.

The AFL's image is at stake, I'm not sure AFL executives will be saying 'So what?'.

Whether as fans we care about it or not is irrelevant, if those in charge believe its serious, its serious.

Supplying alcohol to a 17 year old is not exactly legal, is it? :confused:

Lets not forget this bit...

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/na...-her-ricky-nixon/story-e6frf7l6-1226008821064

I've never had sex with her - AFL player manager Ricky Nixon

* Mary Papadakis and Peter Rolfe
* February 20, 2011 12:00AM

"Victoria Police confirmed yesterday it had been handed video and audio tapes allegedly involving Nixon, the girl and the apparent presence of an illicit drug, and intended to interview Nixon about serious allegations the girl had made against him."

"Victoria Police confirmed yesterday it had been handed video and audio tapes allegedly involving Nixon, the girl and the apparent presence of an illicit drug, and intended to interview Nixon about serious allegations the girl had made against him."

Well now, that changes things somewhat!
Be interested in his version of 'plausible deniability' on that one. Opportunistic prick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Tiger

That's my point - she appears to have planned this all in order to get revenge for being used up and spat out. She has proved her point 100% in this case - these blokes just want to have sex with a 16-17 yo girl, and will take any risks to do that.

Only a completely morally-bereft moron would visit her place alone with alcohol, let alone actually have sex with her.

I don't believe a word from Nixon. If he was just trying to 'help' her, even he's cunning enough to protect himself and bring along someone else (a female counsellor might have been a good idea).

From what I've heard about Nixon over the years, it would be surprising if he hadn't had alcahol with him.

It is in a private residence.

He doesn't appear to have broken any laws.

That only applies to a parent or guardian, not a sleezy conman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back