Nixon & Stkilda School Girl

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 'Saints Girl' claims affair with Nixon

There have been suggestions that the GBH date drug may have been involved.
If so incriminating photographs in one form or another would have been pretty easy to obtain.
without trying to be funny but who drugged who?

The whole thing reflects badly for everyone but you have to question his judgment - given the history involved, the location of the hotel - it is suicidally reckless by Nixon

If she didn't have some damning evidence of him porking her or doing something illegal the the Sun don't run the story and the police have nothing to investigate. Ricky is in a lot of trouble one way or the other.

The HUN are pretty big on running stories in the vein of "X says that Y did this" As long as it is clear that X has said it, any defamation falls back on X.

In this case X seems to be immune to defamation suits.

The whole thing reflects badly for everyone but you have to question his judgment - given the history involved, the location of the hotel - it is suicidally reckless by Nixon
Exactly.

If Nixon was attempting to help her, why not take an independent (preferably a woman) witness with him.

He was fully aware she likes to put "spin" on everything she says, yet he allowed himself to be alone with her in a hotel room and he admits to talking her booze.

Any rational thinking person would see the obvious warning signs, but not Nixon

Reckless indeed

Nixon plays a part in promoting the game.

He has clearly undermining efforts to make the AFL appear socially responsible, not to mention this all comes out days after the former Deputy Prime Minister has a go at the integrity of players.

The AFL's image is at stake, I'm not sure AFL executives will be saying 'So what?'.

Whether as fans we care about it or not is irrelevant, if those in charge believe its serious, its serious.

Costello wasn't deputy prime minister, Mark Vaile was.

There have been suggestions that the GBH date drug may have been involved.
If so incriminating photographs in one form or another would have been pretty easy to obtain.

I've only seen a bit of crap on twitter, and Nixon has stated somewhere that he has trouble recalling the hotel visit and suspects his drink was spiked.
There is enough completely contradictory stuff in all this that the police should be able to sort out who is lying.

This assumes that they did actually have an affair, something which RN has said is false. It could be that they didn't and that she is just plain lying.

Nixon didn't say that they did nothing. He just used the President Clinton defense of "relations" with "that woman". Very definitional, and frankly the photos alone produce enough doubt about the circumstances.

Anyone else here who is married, in a long term relationship, or even just with someone who pushes their buttons and they care about feel teh need to be out and about on Valentine's day, or the day thereafter, at 7am in the morning and away from teh missus?

Yep, I'm just the last romantic for daring to suggest that even the most blokey of us wouldn't stray on the day Wicky did.

I would imagine that this time the girl's refusal to retract her allegations is based on the multiple audio and video files she submitted to the HS. She's been burned once by making claims she was unable to back up, the HS wouldn't have reported the story or relocated her if she was wasting their time again.

If she didn't have some damning evidence of him porking her or doing something illegal the the Sun don't run the story and the police have nothing to investigate. Ricky is in a lot of trouble one way or the other.

True. Must be something there if the papers published this level of accusational detail, given how badly they were burned last time.

Hopefully, at least two separate firms reviewed it before publication, so there is a level of reassurance there for those of us that naturally distrust the Hackdorn/Barret/Hutchinson/Wilson "ethics".

Even if the Nixon airfares allegation results in charges for her, you'd think he's still in a world of pain. Why'd he do it?

Oh, and if there is no substance to any of the allegations, given that they were published in the two defamation capitals of the whole Commonwealth legal system (NSW and Vic), one would assume Ricky's lawyers would quickly make him the richest defamation plaintiff in Australia's history.

Frankly, if he had a leg (even a third one) to stand on, an injunction against publication would have been issued by now.

I just feel sorry for his wife and kids, and his other loyal friends. Hopefully they manage to move on, and are eventually thankful for having his true character exposed like this.

I have pretty much avoided posting on the activities of the young woman and I admit that found some of the posts earlier in this thread amusing.

However I lost interest when the name calling about the young woman started.

I have a son 15 who has some talent and wants to play AFL. If that happens would I allow him to be managed by Nixon - no!!!!! Part of the role of a manager of young people is to protect them from themselves despite them appearing to have maturity sometimes it is only physical but not emotional.

I also have 17 year old daughter and is she an adult? - no! Could she pass for an adult - probably. Would I be happy if my son's manager or the manager of his friends supplied alcohol to my daughter and visited her when she was staying alone - no!

Who would I blame - the adult or the 17 year old? Both but I would expect that the adult who is involved in developing young people to exercise some judgement that 17 year olds often can't!!!!

Take your racism the hell out of here its nothing to do with this topic.
I recall some pretty horrendous gang rapes in Sydney not that long ago.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sydney_gang_rapes
It did involve young girls far more innocent than the girl in this case.
It did involve much more grevious crime.
It didn't involve what you would call "white guys " ( You bigot ).

Stop trying to stir up your interracial conflict on big footy.

It's as obvious a troll as you will ever see...

How was it racist? Most child molesters are in fact older whte guys.

I deleted my post thinking Im not gonna get sucked in but you quoted me too fast kind of like you were waiting for it..

what would those figures be in other countries that arent white? what about the countrys with many kids as wives? or the countries that dont get reported? your comment was insulting and a huge generalization aimed at causing a stir, go away you twit.

The whole thing seems a bit strange where female journos and activists will get all high and mighty about someone disrespecting a woman but generally remain relatively silent about the sex crimes against children and women. Yes there are some trampy women but a 17 year old female can have addictive traits similar yet different to young men.

This case is too early to make huge calls on but does seem Nixon is a lowlife.

Not particularly to do with this case at all, but if women in the media got their priorities right and tried much harder to protect kids and women from sex abuse rather than putting all their eggs into gaining respect over trivial or less important issues, there could be a societal change where it wouldn't be the norm to see the naughty school girl in the mainstream or rampant sexualization of children. Who is more creepy, Bill Henson or Nixon? Henson. Society has a long way to go when homosexual men have more rights than abused children, and in the case of the evolution of the gay man, the women (lesbians) are slightly shepharding. The abuse of children in society should be an issue that takes a revolutionary turn and can not happen until women contribute at the appropriate level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are currently 55 pages on this topic! Amazing. I think most AFL fans have had enough of people like Nixon bringing the game of Aussie Rules into disrepute. Players trust him when they sign him as an agent and he has abused his power.

Please take the time to check out my article on the Nixon scandal and by all means leave a comment with your thoughts.

http://t.co/0sYIfot

Thanks.

So far Nixon's only proven crime has been to supply alcohol to a 17 YO. Even if he shagged her, it's not a crime in Victoria. As long as it is consensual. Geez in NSW it's even lawful for a 47 YO man to have consensual sex with a 17 YO boy. That's Green's policy. Back to the story. Nixon is guilty of being an idiot. This girl, or whatever, has told so many lies, how can anyone believe her? Wonder who she'll setup next. Maybe Sam?

So far Nixon's only proven crime has been to supply alcohol to a 17 YO. Even if he shagged her, it's not a crime in Victoria. As long as it is consensual. Geez in NSW it's even lawful for a 47 YO man to have consensual sex with a 17 YO boy. That's Green's policy. Back to the story. Nixon is guilty of being an idiot. This girl, or whatever, has told so many lies, how can anyone believe her? Wonder who she'll setup next. Maybe Sam?
It has little or nothing to do with a criminal offence.

If you can't understand what this is about then that says more about you than anything else

How many times do we have to say that there's NO OFFENCE for the alcohol because it was in a private residence?!!

Greens policy now equates to legislation in NSW??

It has little or nothing to do with a criminal offence.

If you can't understand what this is about then that says more about you than anything else

So what is the issue then?

I'm more inclined to believe his version of events (that I linked to earlier) where he says that he didn't sleep with her, he was there to confront her over the theft of credit card details that she was using to buy airline tickets.

So if we rule out the affair as never happening, what is the issue apart from the supply of booze to a 17 year old?

did she ring him asking for alcohol?
if it causes someone pain truth is not important. she's already shown she'll lie to exact revenge, re: photos.
if the saints can turn this around and attempt to put the girl in legal trouble, perhaps ricky will do this as well... libel/slander?

I'm more inclined to believe his version of events (that I linked to earlier) where he says that he didn't sleep with her, he was there to confront her over the theft of credit card details that she was using to buy airline tickets.

So if we rule out the affair as never happening, what is the issue apart from the supply of booze to a 17 year old?
and you do this at 4am do you? On your own?

probably someone from the HS once they get sick of her lies, since they're paying for her apartment now

You seriously don't know?

Knowing the history of this child and the previous allegations she has made (which included allegations against Nixon acting inappropriatelty towards her) you seriously can't see anything wrong with what Nixon did?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back