Autopsy NM v West Coast - the great choke!

Remove this Banner Ad

Our senior players need a long hard look at themselves. Just a pitiful effort for the final 2 quarters. We stopped playing with 3 mins to go. Thought we had it in the bag. Final 2 games Clarko needs to make a statement on what’s required.

Not good enough North

The Collingwood and Melbourne games were abberations.

This year has been an unmitigated failure.

We were lucky Richmond were so inaccurate last week or we'd be last still. That's the only reason.

I don't know what to make of this club anymore.

We're going to get absolutely wrecked by the Bulldogs and Hawthorn

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I also don't know how Will Phillips was not part of the midfield group in the last 5 minutes

8 tackles (second highest behind Xerri's 12) and gave them nothing all day on the inside with his defensive pressure.

Where was he?

Honestly woeful. Didn't take any of the chances we had to bury them. Just some absolutely stupid decisions in the final quarter, like Comben's spoil into the corridor resulting in Yeo's second goal. Played with absolutely no match awareness during the final five minutes. I don't know what McDonald brings to the team, but it certainly isn't executing basic fundamentals.

I also don't know how Will Phillips was not part of the midfield group in the last 5 minutes

8 tackles (second highest behind Xerri's 12) and gave them nothing all day on the inside with his defensive pressure.
Instead we put in Jy "just happy to register a kick on the stat sheet" Simpkin to put it into space for West Coast. Idiotic.

That is what you call dumb football.

How many idiots kept punching it to the hot spot in the D50?

Deserved to lose through epic stupidity.
Spot on. And the centre bounces hitting the ball into space. Simpkin did it, Xerri and others. Comben and Sheezel in the backline.

Deserved to lose, but there's no prize like getting Harley Reid for it, so it's a lose/lose again.

Just dumb.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy NM v West Coast - the great choke!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back