Coach NMFC senior coaching staff (This Is Serious Mum)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuckYeah

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 5, 2010
Moist island
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Alright.

If we are a fair dinkum footy club we need to be spending 100% of our soft cap on serious AFL coaches.

There could be a thread for this but I am unable to track it down for a bump. If there is, bump it because my gears are being ****ing chewed up and ground down to a toothless spindle.

I personally believe we are 2 x senior assistants short and it had absolutely **** all to do with Clarksons contract.

What is Emma Kearny offering on game day? What is she contributing to match day simulations? What is she contributing to offensive and defensive strategies?

Give me a ****ing spell. Its time for our club to be serious. Slash 500k from the farmers league and spend it fixing our AFL program.

how many beers have you had tonight?
When I see and hear that development of senior players is non existent and we are lacking a senior assistant coach then its definitely a topic worth discussion.

We are paying AFLW players inside our NMFC senior coaching staff soft cap. If thats not worth having a chat about then we should never complain about coaching ever again.

We are robbing peter to pay paul.

Enough is enough. An AFLW flag or even the next 5 will mean 4 fifths of **** all if we continue to stink.

You think how we fund our senior football team needs a spell? We have won 10 games in 3 years.

This is a point of discussion that needs public discourse.

Dont worry about draft picks and development of our senior footy team when we are unable to fund it correctly.
I know you need a spell

Only here for the TISM reference

Ps TISM ARE SHIT

My Year 12 English teacher was Ron Hitler-Barassi (Peter Minack). Excellent teacher - he gave me Coomoora High School's English Dux award of 1989. Which is like winning Botswana's Surfer of the Year Award.

TISM - I wouldn't say they are shit...mainly because they'd take being shit as a badge of honour.

We are paying AFLW players inside our NMFC senior coaching staff soft cap.
We get an exemption for Kearney as was pointed out in the AFLW thread.

Posters came with receipts in the form of AFL articles stating as much.

As they have done before about the cost and return of having the team when you questioned that.

If our Senior players are lacking development it has f*** all to do with the AFLW or what we pay in the soft cap and significantly more to do with whatever the f*** Gavin Brown was doing in the eternity he was at the club coupled with us having gone through the most turbulent time in the clubs history post World War Two.

I get you don’t like the W. We all get that you don’t like the W. However multiple times now people have shown how it’s funding benefits the club rather than your feelpinion that it detracts from it.

My Year 12 English teacher was Ron Hitler-Barassi (Peter Minack). Excellent teacher - he gave me Coomoora High School's English Dux award of 1989. Which is like winning Botswana's Surfer of the Year Award.

TISM - I wouldn't say they are shit...mainly because they'd take being shit as a badge of honour.
That’s cool! They just realised a new album this week

Excited to see them in a few weeks in Brisbane

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope. I was at the local club today. AFLW was on the telly. No one gave a shit. We as a club spend too much and sacrifice our Senior football department for it. We are not in the financial disposition or afl position to make these kinds of irrational decisions
Who gives a f*ck if you like it or not?

As they have done before about the cost and return of having the team when you questioned that.

If our Senior players are lacking development it has f*** all to do with the AFLW or what we pay in the soft cap and significantly more to do with whatever the f*** Gavin Brown was doing in the eternity he was at the club coupled with us having gone through the most turbulent time in the clubs history post World War Two.

I get you don’t like the W. We all get that you don’t like the W. However multiple times now people have shown how it’s funding benefits the club rather than your feelpinion that it detracts from it.
how many players are paid under the soft cap? Why dont other clubs utilise this exploitation? Absolute garbage. No other club does it, we are 100% sacrificing a senior assistant coach for the betterment of the AFLW team. Its point blank staring you in your eyes. How many goals have been kicked against the last 3 weeks?

If you believe the mens program hasn’t been scaled down from parity to boost this womens team then I cannot debate with you. There is no chance in hell this AFLW team would fit in a AFLW cap without sacrificing spending on the mens coaching program

Who gives a f*ck if you like it or not?
Fold the entire AFL operation and operate solely on the women’s competition. Good luck to yas. I bet our major sponsors are borderline prepared to pull their shit and it won’t matter what success the women have..

We are lacking a senior assistant coach. Our coaches after Clarkson blow and we should be reducing the expenses from the AFLW to fund that

Hiding AFLW payments inside our soft cap is obvious. 2 goals against for 3 weeks? Lol … must be a good solid team

Last edited:

Im all for the W.. there is no way our W team is this good without massive funding in detriment to our men’s senior coaching staff.

i would like to afford a genuine assistant like club legend Adam Simpson, who would cost 4-500k a year. Emma Kearny and her Mob would need to go for our club of <50,000 members to afford that..

View attachment 2132932

...has entered the conversation.
he profits off women. I dont, women are my equal, not a commodity to exploit.

If I was andrew tate i’d be asking the AFLW to be played in lingerie.

You’re a goose. Throw out that tate campaigner and accuse me of being a human trafficking piece of shit. Gagf

Last edited:
Im all for the W.. there is no way our W team is this good without massive funding in detriment to our men’s senior coaching staff.
Lol, you know if you're going to make a whole thread for your deluded bullshit you could at least be honest.

Lol, you know if you're going to make a whole thread for your deluded bullshit you could at least be honest.
How many players wages offset in the cosching soft cap? We have legitimately sacrificed a senior assistant coach for this circus.

Look. I will 100% eat my ****ing words if the AFLW team can land a monster sponsor. But its not going to happen.

Our CEO and La Presidenta have put their eggs into this program.

We could be a 1 goal vs top team in W league and have Adam Simpson as a coach.. but nahh, lets see where this goes

In all seriousness as this is a serious thread.

We definitely need 1 x Senior assistant coach.

Where do we get it? Who is it? How do we fund it?

Is Barlow the man? I would definitely love micky Barlow added to the senior coaching staff and another in replace of him to be development coach

If he was honest the thread title would be "AFLW sucks and women shouldn't play footy and they certainly shouldn't be coaching footy" instead of wrapping this up as some serious conversation about about our coaching panel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back