Injury [NO DEAL!] Jack Trengove Failed Medical

Pick 12 for Trengove and Pick 23?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know we have enquired about crozier from freo however not sure if anything happening there now.

Interesting comment from nathan brown on trade radio saying the trengove move is not a good one for the tigers as he does not address our need for speed although does not mention our need for more class at all which trengove does address.
He did correct it a little, when T71 mentioned it enables Lids, Martin and others to stay outside which helps our speed plus adding some speed with our draft choices.

There has not been enough information regarding this trade this morning. I have been hitting F5 on multiple websites for the majority of the morning. I am getting no work done, and I am getting emotionally drained.

I call on you, Tiger71 to supply an update on this potential trade. Even if you make it up. As long as you satisfy my need for news, you will have fulfilled your role.

Thank you Mick from Craigieburn.

Ok brother for you an update. Happy to put the balls on the line as getting the below from Multiple people.

"Hearing from Multiple people the deals basically done in principle. Medical was fine as well. Some are saying expect an announcement later today but my bet tomorrow morning, due to Robert flower, may he rest in peace memorial today."

Ok brother for you an update. Happy to put the balls on the line as getting the below from Multiple people.

"Hearing from Multiple people the deals basically done in principle. Medical was fine as well. Some are saying expect an announcement later today but my bet tomorrow morning, due to Robert flower, may he rest in peace memorial today."

The 3 way trade?

Really don't want to lose Conca. Thought he was pretty good in 2013.

Hearing from Multipule people the deals bascialy done. Medical was fine as well. Some are saying expect an annoucement later today but my bet tomorrow morning

randy-marsh-ectoplasm1.jpg

I know it's off topic but I just love this footage

Well, as we're totally off topic:

Many years ago I was tasked with babysitting a guy from Israel who was in Tasmania on a business trip. He wanted to see a Tasmanian Devil, so I took him to the Tasmanian Devil park on the Arthur Hwy at Taranna.

He'd only seen Taz, the cartoon character, so wasn't even sure that Tasmanian Devils are real animals. I assured him that they were, and that they are fully capable of being utterly vicious little bastards. So, sure enough, when we got there all the Tassie Devils were fast asleep and looking as cute as buttons. Do you think I could convince him they were anything but loveable? Not a chance.

So we wandered down the back to an enclosure where they have wallabies. "Are they safe?" he asked. "Oh, them, yeah, sure, absolutely harmless," says I.

So he crouches down next to one so I could take his picture and the bloody thing mugged him!

Australian marsupials: 2. Me: 0.

I got a late consolation goal on the way out.

We wandered past the little pen where all the Tassie Devils live just as one of them was waking up from its snooze. When it yawned it was basically all teeth. "Did you see that?" the guy from Israel asked utterly gobsmacked that something so cute could have such a viscous looking set of gnashers. "Yep," I said, "Told you so!"

hey guys public holiday here just woken up with a beast of a hangover
was looking for Trengove in a Richmond guernsey on the AFL site but right now the Melbourne FC memorial for Flower is underway
So, maybe they're all at that for now??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey guys public holiday here just woken up with a beast of a hangover
was looking for Trengove in a Richmond guernsey on the AFL site but right now the Melbourne FC memorial for Flower is underway
So, maybe they're all at that for now??
Too much Sake?

Terry Wallace on trade radio just said we'd be paying overs if we gave away 12 for Trengove in his current state. Said that he'd be concerned at the reasons Melbourne would be offloading a past captain and the state of his current foot injury.
His concerns are the only reasons I am not jumping for joy, but as others have stated, we have to trust the medicos.

Terry Wallace on trade radio just said we'd be paying overs if we gave away 12 for Trengove in his current state. Said that he'd be concerned at the reasons Melbourne would be offloading a past captain and the state of his current foot injury.
It was when I heard that that I made up my mind 100% that this is a great deal.

His concerns are the only reasons I am not jumping for joy, but as others have stated, we have to trust the medicos.
Makes me more confident if anything. Does Wallet realise we get pick 23 aswell??? NFI

I'm still torn on this Morro. Dunno what to think.

Luckily we aren't! I'm all for trading Pick 12 for Trengove AND pick 23. Not Pick 12 for Trengove.

Terry traded pick 19 for Jordan McMahon so he'd know a bit about overs

If we finally land Selwood that orange campaigner can pay for his flights

And he conveniently didn't mention that we get back pick 23( a 2 for 1 deal), and that the dees didn't shop him around and it was us who proposed this deal. He also said if he is over his injuries its a good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back