Injury [NO DEAL!] Jack Trengove Failed Medical

Pick 12 for Trengove and Pick 23?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sherrie%2BDoll%2Broom%2Bdone%2B006.jpg
How the **** could anybody sleep in that bed?

If this doesnt happen i will never forgive you and i am ready to say that your dusty prediction was a fluke.

Err thanks I guess?

On a serious note for a second. I am honestly sharing what I know when I know. I don't wait for press to go with it then claim it. Hell I don't think I have done a gloat post since I became active.

The reason I'm taking all the risk of being ridiculed if what I say does not happen is simple.. I would prefer that risk because I know I am being honest better that then people on this board getting trolled by flash in the pans which pisses people off including me.

Really that was the only reason I became active and started sharing because it was really bad with trolls 24 months ago.

Anyway man, if you find when I get it wrong you need to hate do so, I don't care. just want you to know before you do, I was being genuine

Err thanks I guess?

On a serious note for a second. I am honestly sharing what I know when I know. I don't wait for press to go with it then claim it. Hell I don't think I have done a gloat post since I became active.

The reason I'm taking all the risk of being ridiculed if what I say does not happen is simple.. I would prefer that risk because I know I am being honest better that then people on this board getting trolled by flash in the pans which pisses people off including me.

Really that was the only reason I became active and started sharing because it was really bad with trolls 24 months ago.

Anyway man, if you find when I get it wrong you need to hate do so, I don't care. just want you to know before you do, I was being genuine
Save your sob story for someone who cares and tell us some more news campaigner

Err thanks I guess?

tl;dr campaigner

Old mate local still pretty adamant this won't happen. Got two folk in the JT thread on the D&T board with polar opposite info.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trengove spent the weekend at home in South Australia considering his options, with the midfielder also fielding interest from Adelaide. Trengove is contracted, and could also choose to stay at Melbourne.

Read more: http://www.canberratimes.com.au/afl...ise-kristian-jaksch-deal-20141013-115i1d.html

Yeah like at the start of it on Friday it's upto jack as both clubs will do it if he is ok with it. Figured he said yes this afternoon as that's when everyone I listen too that I rate all were certain it's happening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back