No one left, no one arrived, the quietest team in the trades knows they're still the best

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 12, 2006
Booking desk, TISM boat hire
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspurs, Victory
We don't need your shit discards...

You can't have our required players without fair payment

u-jelly_design.png

Yah, U jelly

Imagine how good the cats would have been of you hadn't have pushed Mumford out for Blake and ablett wasn't a greedy ****

Imagine how good the cats would have been of you hadn't have pushed Mumford out for Blake and ablett wasn't a greedy ****

We might have had a period of domination like Essendon of the late 90's early 00's..... oh wait nevermind

You gave up your best young defender to retain a washed up hack last year :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All your 'required' players are 35 years old.

Who is going to trade for blokes with 12 months left?

They may be "old" but they know how to win flags... plus we're not scrounging at other teams fringe players in the false belief they'll bolster our list... like we need that lower grade shit

JackieChan.png

You shit head, that hack still wouldn't get a game at Geelong, for the next 10 years!

You're right, spring chickens like Milburn, Scarlett and Taylor will be there forever. :rolleyes:
Grow a brain, moran!

They may be "old" but they know how to win flags... plus we're not scrounging at other teams fringe players in the false belief they'll bolster our list... like we need that lower grade shit

Our players leave to play footy elsewhere.

Your players leave to coach elsewhere.

:eek:

I've been through this - 1992 was the year.

By 2013, you'll know what I mean. :eek:

Our oldest player is 32. He also could potentially pull a Dustin Fletcher. And clubs without much experience would.

Half your list is 32.

blog-david-homer.jpg

And young players will?

Nope, but if you had made an effort at breeding quality youth like Laidler instead of giving them away then your dynasty would stretch out past the careers of your core group of pensioners.:thumbsu:

Our players leave to play footy elsewhere.

Your players leave to coach elsewhere.

:eek:

I've been through this - 1992 was the year.

By 2013, you'll know what I mean. :eek:
We have players like Duncan, Menzel, Selwood, Hawkins and Christensen coming through. I'd go as far to say all of our young players are brilliant. Not to mention players like Bartel, Johnson and Kelly with another 5 yrs in them. Who did you have coming through?

Nope, but if you had made an effort at breeding quality youth like Laidler instead of giving them away then your dynasty would stretch out past the careers of your core group of pensioners.:thumbsu:

Unlike the rest of you, we have depth. One talented kid won't kill us. Ffs, we lost our best player and coach and still won the next flag.

Remove this Banner Ad

No one left, no one arrived, the quietest team in the trades knows they're still the best

Remove this Banner Ad

Back