No one left, no one arrived, the quietest team in the trades knows they're still the best

Remove this Banner Ad

hahaha. I love how you're like a moth to a flame, fat boy...

But who said anything about a smaller force?

Clearly that's me here, just as in 300. You really need to make better examples.

Howz that digging goin', MR "Champion of the People"...?? :eek:

I'll get round to it I'm sure, there's plenty of examples to be had.

Clearly that's me here, just as in 300. You really need to make better examples.

lmfao, you're giving the best example of all here, mate.
This thread is now epic thanks to you.
Tyler will be proud... :thumbsu:

I'll get round to it I'm sure, there's plenty of examples to be had.

Im sure you will.
I reckon not much flies through cyberspace without you getting a "you have mail" alert on the dot... :eek:

Please explain what you meant by Geelong being 3 years ahead of Hawthorn.

Oh dear, fatman's in such a tailspin that he doesn't even realize what's already been answered in this thread and is now repeating himself. :eek:
You've lost it pudgey.
Unplug and go for an early sleep, champ...

Will catch up with you in a few weeks time in the missing posters thread, that's if you ever get over what just happened to you in here for the last few hours. :cool:

Oh dear, fatman's in such a tailspin that he doesn't even realize what's already been answered in this thread and is now repeating himself. :eek: :cool:

mutsweed's lame comeback is no answer. Stop deflecting and answer the question already..

Will catch up with you in a few weeks time in the missing posters thread, that's if you ever get over what just happened to you in here for the last few hours. :cool:

haha, what has happened to me then? I've been laughing my arse off at your mistakes and misreads and proving myself correct time and again, most recently with links that proved an opinion you or your fellow handbaggers denied. Apart from your refusal to answer my question about the '3 years' comment I haven't felt a whiff of irritation :D

The aim isn't to convince you of anything, it's to show what I stated is correct. Geelong fans agreed with the end of the Geelong era last year.

You seriously believe that? :eek:

Those posts you quoted as "proof" were the only responses to that thread. Now surely if Geelong fans agreed it was the end of the era last year as you suggested, that thread would've been pages long. But you're taking the posts of four Geelong fans to be indicitive of the entire Geelong supporting population of BF. Nice generalisation there.

You seriously believe that? :eek:

Those posts you quoted as "proof" were the only responses to that thread. Now surely if Geelong fans agreed it was the end of the era last year as you suggested, that thread would've been pages long. .

Again, my aim isn't to convince you of anything subjective. Thus I'm not going to debate whether there are other threads of similar subject matter, or whether this is widespread opinion.

I remember witsend sporting Whateley's Geelong epitaph as his signature, but I don't seek to convince you of that either.

Another Geelong user (TeamthatsavedAFL) has a paraphrase from it as his username.

It's beyond doubt that the handbaggers saw the end of their era last year, but as for a quote on such, i have provided several.

The aim isn't to convince you of anything, it's to show what I stated is correct. Geelong fans agreed with the end of the Geelong era last year.

There is a difference between bandwagoners and supporters. Unfortunately, due to our success, we are the target of many bandwagon supporters. There are some there for life, and there are some that are just there for the ride.

Also take into consideration, most Geelong supporters didn't buy into the "End of an Era" theory. Here are some from BF, only looking at a couple of pages in one thread:

Whilst I appreciate the sentiment, don't worry about us. The sky isn't falling, we will be fine.

Yeah but what are the massive changes to the list? Apart from Ablett, we still have our core midfield which is full of Champions.

And remember we still have one brownlow medalist that hasnt had as much on-ball time as previous years due to Ablett being in the midfield.

Its still not over by a longshot, and we have some great young guys to fill the void and bring back that zip.

I actually hope Ablett never returns to Geelong at anytime in the future, he has just turned he's back on the club, he lied to them, he just wants money, in all honesty guys, Ablett is not worth the pain, LET'S MOVE ON TOGETHER, we still have a CHAMPION side they can go on to do great things, let's hope we can snare another flag sometime in the near future.

Big test for our Club now - regroup and overcome the adversity that has rocked us this week.
Make us proud , GFC, get some traction and positivity going forward and show all these doubting bastards the force we have become and will stay.
FWIW I believe Jnr will regret the decision - he isn't Captain material and losing games continually will not sit well with him as he is too competitive for that not to hurt.
I also believe his penchant for "sooking" on field will only get worse.......

Gary Ablett Jr = vermin money hungry scum

He has just spat in the face of every Geelong fan, member, official and especially player.

Over the past four years each and every player has taken a pay cut to try and keep this great side together. To them Judas has just shat on their face.

Good riddance to the rat as it is people like this who I never want to be associated with the Mighty GFC.

We will be better on and off the field without him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Again, my aim isn't to convince you of anything subjective. Thus I'm not going to debate whether there are other threads of similar subject matter, or whether this is widespread opinion.

I remember witsend sporting Whateley's Geelong epitaph as his signature, but I don't seek to convince you of that either.

Another Geelong user (TeamthatsavedAFL) has a paraphrase from it as his username.

It's beyond doubt that the handbaggers saw the end of their era last year, but as for a quote on such, i have provided several.

Some supporters don't know enough about the game. And?

mutsweed's lame comeback is no answer. Stop deflecting and answer the question already..
Mutsweed:( I may just cry in my room comforting myself with a bag of chips and Beethoven.

It's fact brah. Hawks are still living in '08, whereas the rest of the comp is living in the now. Make no mistake, every argument Hawks and Cats supporters have, the Maybloomer flogs always resort to '08. A premiership from 3 years ago won't win respect, especially if you couldn't back it up, let alone contend the next year.

haha, what has happened to me then? I've been laughing my arse off at your mistakes and misreads and proving myself correct time and again, most recently with links that proved an opinion you or your fellow handbaggers denied. Apart from your refusal to answer my question about the '3 years' comment I haven't felt a whiff of irritation :D

So touchy.

Cheffy, just say it. This flog won't lie down until you do, even though others have answered it. He wants to hear it from you. You da wun fo Haych Pee.

Mutsweed:( I may just cry in my room comforting myself with a bag of chips and Beethoven.

It's not an insult, just my recollection of your name, or typo.

It's fact brah. Hawks are still living in '08, whereas the rest of the comp is living in the now.

Not only is that not a fact, it doesn't actually mean anything. Hence it falls into the realm of 'lame comeback'.

Cheffy, just say it. This flog won't lie down until you do, even though others have answered it. He wants to hear it from you. You da wun fo Haych Pee.

You can't claim to know the truth of the '3 years' comment unless you can produce a quote from chef which tells it. Which I assume you have from the way you are talking. So produce the quote or explain yourself.

*puts feet up on $100,000 ottoman*

Shall I reply or shall I not?

I suspected you were a clueless w***er.

My suspicions have been confirmed. :thumbsu:

It's a shame because unlike most uberflogs he can at least put a sentence together.

I dunno... have you seen his location?

In d@ 0C3aN c0Z i = $#@Rk

Sounds very much like this bloke...

troy+at+home.jpg

Muttweed sleeps with the fishes....

Remove this Banner Ad

No one left, no one arrived, the quietest team in the trades knows they're still the best

Remove this Banner Ad

Back