Resource Non-AFL General Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

My 7 year old wanted to see Maxwell bat. It was 5 minutes past bedtime when the wicket that brought him to crease fell and he was sent to his room for bed.

5 minutes after the argument about this ended and then after he'd stopped crying after mum elbowed him accidentally in the eye he came out to go to the toilet I told him he was on 11 off 8 balls. He stopped and nodded and said "Oh we've lost a lot of wickets".

20 minutes after that I'm pondering if I should just not mention what happened next and hope he doesn't hold it against me for the next 40 years when he does find out..

Last edited:
Like when he shouted "Oh that is ridiculous!" Off mic. Twice.
He wasn’t alone there. That was mental.

It’s always been boom or bust with max though

My 7 year old wanted to see Maxwell bat. It was 5 minutes past bedtime when the wicket that brought him to crease fell and he was sent to his room for bed.

5 minutes after the agreement ended and then after he'd stopped crying after mum elbowed him accidentally in the eye he came out to go to the toilet I told him he was on 11 off 8 balls. He stopped and nodded and said "Oh we've lost a lot of wickets".

20 minutes after that I'm pondering if I should just not mention what happened next and hope he doesn't hold it against me for the next 40 years when he does find out..
Update: He was not happy but doesn't look like it'll lead to lifelong estrangement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How funny that Rashid got run out in a similar way to Bairstow but at the non strikers end, they just don't learn.
Still Carey's fault.

The English team seems to have a very high number of everyones favourite male archetype: Alpha giant man babies.

Who goes out there angry but then keeps doing it because they think its putting the opposition off? Sure you were 'embarrassed' later Broady we all believe that; it doesn't sound sociopathic at all.

Last edited:
Broad taking the moral high ground....... Really? I mean really?
I wonder if he spoke to Percy Morgan about it.
But, in all fairness... it couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of moral hypoctites.
Broad is just a shit-stirrer.

He knows us Aussies will bite everytime he says anything putting down Australia.

We take the bait everytime.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Non-AFL General Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back