Resource Non-AFL General Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Why are gutless captains bowling first.

There have been 33 games so far in this world cup. 20 times the team that has won the toss bowled first. And won just 6 of those 20 games.

Out of those 14 defeats 8 have been 100+ Runs and another was 99 runs.

What logic are the dimwits using to bowl first in the hottest part of the day in India except for the small possibility of dew. Which when making 350+ shouldnt make a bloody difference the other team is cooked already by fielding there arses off in the afternoon sun.
T20 logic.

38p and 10 boards in 5th game!!! Giannis was right…..”this kid is going to be a problem”
And basically the rest of the Spurs team is dogshit bar Vassel. Get him literally any help and he's unstoppable, I truly dont know what anyone does once he hits 24

And basically the rest of the Spurs team is dogshit bar Vassel. Get him literally any help and he's unstoppable, I truly dont know what anyone does once he hits 24
Yes needs a couple of B+, A Graders to compliment their young guys

Imagine Melo Ball or Giddey passing to him

Lunacy that it's happening so often. I can understand it if you've batted first every game and you week to challenge yourself once you're guaranteed finals.

37 tomorrow, if my captain wins the toss and bowls, I'll be first in line for the insurrection.
I feel like every social cricketer, except opening batsmen and captains themselves, share this belief

Up against the morally right and spirit of cricket w***ers tonight.

I would happily accept losing to Afghanistan or even Bangladesh next week if it means we win tonight and rub there noses in it for further misery.

One job Patty just beat Whingeland.

I reckon I will get more satisfaction them coming last then us winning the WC.

As a matter of fact... I am .
Just so many cretins not knowing what is funny and what is not. Yet when called out, they cry fouls and attack.

Geez you'd think he made a joke about the Palestine conflict or something! Bit of an overreaction about some harmless cricket banter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeez - Marnus looked plum to me then off Wood.
Guess that’s why I’m best placed sitting here drinking beer and not umpiring

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Wemby arrived today (in his 5th game) and now everyone fully realises how ****ed the league is. Truly not human

Going to be amazing to watch. Has already added a lot of muscle to his frame. With his skills he probably only needs another 15 - 20 pounds and his impact is going to be ridiculous.

Bigs wont be able to hang with him on the outside and switches can be laid up over with ease.

Going to be amazing to watch. Has already added a lot of muscle to his frame. With his skills he probably only needs another 15 - 20 pounds and his impact is going to be ridiculous.

Bigs wont be able to hang with him on the outside and switches can be laid up over with ease.
Was watching that 38 point game and you could see they were only scratching the surface. There is no ceiling on what he could end up and only injuries will stop him being this gens MJ/LeBron IMO

Was watching that 38 point game and you could see they were only scratching the surface. There is no ceiling on what he could end up and only injuries will stop him being this gens MJ/LeBron IMO
So you’re saying he’s the NBA version of Luke Jackson? 😉

Stoinis and Green both threw away good starts and now we’ve got the tail in with what seems like not enough runs on the board. These guys in the lower middle order have no idea how to pace an innings in a 50 over game.
And right on cue Cummins throws his wicket away too.

A genuinely great pod and two brothers who have claims on being the best player historically in their position.

It helps that both are entertaining. The pod with Jason's wife was fantastic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Non-AFL General Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back