No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pretty s**t thing to say about a life member of the club. Not to mention a club champion.

Yeah, he coaches a club we dislike, but it is his job.

People who talk like that of those who have actually given over 10 years of their life to the club should probably check their membership in for 50 years anyway...

They play like they do with Leon's encouragement.

He could curb it if he wanted to. Says he's "proud" of the way Greene plays. Calls it "hard, tough football".

That's enough for me.

He can p1ss off.

Feel free to disagree.

So we could get these games for the GF:
Geelong vs GWS
Richmond vs GWS
Geelong vs Collingwood
Richmond vs Collingwood

We live in the darkest timeline.

My god imagine if it’s a Geelong V GWS grand final
At least I'd have a team to barrack for. ;)

Hopefully Collingwood will be in it. I could live with that.

So GWS win with a goal coming from an out and out throw not seen by the umpires. (Admittedly hard to spot.)
Toby Greene who unbelievably got off at the tribunal mid-week was able to play. He was their highest rated player and kicked 2 goals.

I have a really ominous feeling about this finals series.

They’re absolutely awful at the MCG which gives me hope still. Going to be very worried if they make it into GF week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty s**t thing to say about a life member of the club. Not to mention a club champion.

Yeah, he coaches a club we dislike, but it is his job.

People who talk like that of those who have actually given over 10 years of their life to the club should probably check their membership in for 50 years anyway...

Nah, sorry, Dimma and F73 right on the money. Cameron is the reason they do what they do. I wouldn’t cancel my membership, but he’d be one of the few past player exceptions I would happily verbally abuse if I ever see him around VUWO.

Also, players are transient, it’s the fans who endure - I suspect GetDimmaBack has given a fair chunk of his life to the club too.

A funny finals series when collingwood are the least nauseating prospect of winning the cup (for me at least)

really disappointed the lions didn't get up :(

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
One of the worst days I've had at the footy was the 1990 Grand Final. After enjoying seeing Collingwood lose 4 Grand Finals and tie one, it was a horrible day. However, thanks to them, my Richmond hatred started at the 1980 Grand Final and has continued ever since. I will be inconsolable yet again like I was in 2017 if the Tigers win this year.

I am team “Anyone but gws” but I’d also be fine with Collingwood vs Richmond for the Grand Final.

Would be good atmosphere and I’d also like it just for lolz if it was close in the last quarter and a contentious umpiring decision decides it, just to watch two sets of fans go totally Lord of the Flies on each other.

It's been a fairly ordinary finals series all told, tonight's spiteful stoppage fest wasn't the best advert for our game. The Lions fans were strangely muted at times, you wouldn't get that calm in a SE states finals.

Don't get the hate on here for Marcus Adams, maybe he was a wasn't a popular team member with some but neither was Tom Boyd apparently, hey? And I know that Tom is a very decent person. Adams salways gave 100% as a Dog, he's had a difficult few years and I wish him all the best. I wouldn't want to play my first final against Greene , J Cameron and the crew.

Leon Cameron ..... not sure he'll be attending many Whitten Oval club lunches in the near future but you've got to admire our new pantomime villains. Could any coach curb Toby Greene? Would be interesting to see how Bev handled him. He's a better player than old Jakey.

So we could get these games for the GF:
Geelong vs GWS
Richmond vs GWS
Geelong vs Collingwood
Richmond vs Collingwood

We live in the darkest timeline.

Just get the next two weeks over and done with. Fast.

I hate to say this but Collingwood would be the least offensive Premier.

The best part is we get to see another Plastics prelim loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back