No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who is everyone 'going for' tonight? or should I say, who do we want to bow out the most? and why?

I'm torn, I think i'll get a feel for it when the match starts and decide. I've been jealous of the tiges for having the sustained success we didn't get after 2016, so I enjoyed seeing them lose to pies last year in PF. On the other hand I find some of the cats players annoying....

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

So who is everyone 'going for' tonight? or should I say, who do we want to bow out the most? and why?

I'm torn, I think i'll get a feel for it when the match starts and decide. I've been jealous of the tiges for having the sustained success we didn't get after 2016, so I enjoyed seeing them lose to pies last year in PF. On the other hand I find some of the cats players annoying....

Hate Geelong and have for a long time, but **** me dead I don't know if I could handle the level of arrogance from Richmond supporters if they win another premiership anytime soon. You'd think fans of a club who has been mediocre for decades would have some humility, but apparently the current Tigers are the biggest dynasty ever, based on how the average Richmond supporter acts. Would almost rather Geelong win tonight tbh, despite how much I dislike the club.

Basically I'm just hard barracking for the Pies to win it all this year. I would've gone for the Eagles if they made it through, or even Brisbane, but now we're basically left with 3 clubs I can't stand, plus the Pies. I think they're a better chance to win it all if Geelong win tonight, so I guess I'm going for the Cats

My three most hated teams are Essendon, Geelong and GWS. It’s not ideal but I’ll be barracking for Collingwood and Richmond this weekend. Then Collingwood for the flag if that’s how it plays out.

Horrible circumstances that Collingwood have suddenly become the most bearable option.

I left this post on the Geelong Game Day thread:

"Good luck this evening. I've hated Richmond for 39 years and counting. I've only hated you guys since the 1992 PF. You win! Go Cats! :D "

Hate Geelong and have for a long time, but fu** me dead I don't know if I could handle the level of arrogance from Richmond supporters if they win another premiership anytime soon. You'd think fans of a club who has been mediocre for decades would have some humility, but apparently the current Tigers are the biggest dynasty ever, based on how the average Richmond supporter acts. Would almost rather Geelong win tonight tbh, despite how much I dislike the club.

Basically I'm just hard barracking for the Pies to win it all this year. I would've gone for the Eagles if they made it through, or even Brisbane, but now we're basically left with 3 clubs I can't stand, plus the Pies. I think they're a better chance to win it all if Geelong win tonight, so I guess I'm going for the Cats
Yep definitely comes down to the least worst option, so am all in on the Pies getting the big prize.

Why does Ch 7 have to interview Dangerfield at almost every Geelong game? I'm glad I won't have to see him on my TV screen after tonight... oh yeah... :(

my guess is Danger wants to be the one interviewed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

my guess is Danger wants to be the one interviewed
He reminds me of that obnoxious student that I inevitably had in every class who demanded my full and undivided attention."Sit down and shut up!"

My three most hated teams are Essendon, Geelong and GWS. It’s not ideal but I’ll be barracking for Collingwood and Richmond this weekend. Then Collingwood for the flag if that’s how it plays out.

Horrible circumstances that Collingwood have suddenly become the most bearable option.

Same here.... added bonus will be Lingy providing special comments and watching his heart slowly break. Oh and Chris Scott blow a fuse. If Geelong manage to get up Richmond would have wasted 2 years of being the red hot favourite and wobbling at the finish line.

Why does Ch 7 have to interview Dangerfield at almost every Geelong game? I'm glad I won't have to see him on my TV screen after tonight... oh yeah... :(
The precise reason he moved back to Geelong.

Anyone else agree that for a superstar player, Dangerfield can do some terrible kicks and fumbles quite a bit?

Not saying he’s not good, but have seen it more from him than other star players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back